two

Jungkook was so excited. He finally graduated from his high school and was ready for college. He was very smart and aced a test which apparently meant qualifying for a college named Bangtan University. His parents were really excited and paid almost 100K for a single term. It wasn't a really big deal though seeing that Jungkook was next in line to be CEO of Jeon Corps the largest idol agency in Korea.

It was the first day of school and Jungkook was very excited. He was living in dorm 522 with his childhood friend Jimin who also got into uni with him.

"Jiminnnn," Jungkook groaned. "Can you hurry up? You've been in the bathroom for the past like hour"

"I would love to but this hair ain't styling itself" Jimin sassed back.

Jungkook turned and headed towards his bed and picked up his phone.

7:24 AM

Jungkook jumped onto his bed with a sigh and scrolled through his many games when he realized he didn't know his fucking schedule. He quickly swiped into his gmail but couldn't find the school email with the schedule due to all the business emails he also receives on the same account. He quickly grabbed his dorm keys and his phone.

"JIMIN I DON'T KNOW MY FUCKING SCHEDULE SO IMMA RUN DOWN TO THE MAIN OFFICE REAL QUICK OKAY!" he yelled as he ran out the door.

"Wait but... you have the same schedule as me- what the fuck he's already gone."

______________________________________

Jungkook quickly ran down the stairs until he reached the second floor when he realized the truth of the matter.

Oh shit Jimin and I have the same fucking schedule.

Jungkook mentally facepalmed himself and started to make his way back up when he thought to himself that Jimin would still be in the bathroom. He made his way into the end of the corridor and into the bathroom to take a quick piss. He went out of the stall, washed his hands, and left to go back to his dorms without realizing that he had left his phone on top of the toilet paper dispenser...

______________________________________

Jungkook entered the dorm using his key and saw Jimin rolling around the rug on their floor.

"Jimin?" Jungkook said glaring at Jimin.

"Hm?"

"Why didn't you fucking stop me from running down three flights of stairs?"

"BRO I TRIED BUT YOU ALREADY LEFT WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO TEXT YOU?"

"YEA OF COURSE ISN'T THAT THE RIGHT THING TO DO FOR YOUR BEST FRIEND AND ROOMATE?"

"OKAY BUT LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE YOUR PHONE YOU DUMBASS."

"ARE YOU HIGH IT'S RIGHT HERE."

Jungkook lifted his empty hand up to Jimin.

Jimin smirked.

Jungkook gasped and his eyes widened.

"Holy shit JIMIN I DON'T HAVE MY PHONE DID I LOOSE IT WHAT THE FUCK I NEED THAT ITS BEEN LIKE WHAT THRITY MINUTES OF SCHOOL AND I ALREADY FUCKED UP-"

"Okay calm your tits you can find it later. But for now we're gonna be late if we don't make it to homeroom" Jimin explained. "It's like 7:55"

"Oh it is? We should go then. I'm pretty sure I left my phone in the bathroom so I'll get it later I guess." Jungkook said with a sigh.

And with that they both left their dorms and headed towards the first floor to their homerooms.

______________________________________