nine

"Oh it was just a small punishment relax."

Everyone turned their heads towards a smirking Hoseok holding a couple of bags in his hand.

"How did you like your punishment kitten?"

________________________

"Hoseok Hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed rushing towards Hoseok to help carry the bags.

"What do you mean it was a punishment?"

Hoseok looked toward Jungkook fondly.

"Oh it wasn't even a big deal and you guys might not know, but Yoongi has quite the foul mouth haha." Hoseok smiled.

The older, Namjoon and Jin immediately started to snort and start laughing in their hands as they had their fair share of experiences with Yoongi and his temper and knew exactly what Hoseok was talking about.

The younger boys only chuckled and smiled glad to learn another thing about Yoongi.

"So, let's all cheer up cause Daddy Hoseok brought some snacks y'all."

All the boys cheered and rushed towards the drinks and snacks as Yoongi quietly sat still on Hoseok's bed giving a small smile.

"Maybe tonight won't be too bad after all." Yoongi thought to himself.

____________________

"FUCK NO WE AIN'T DOING THIS SHIT." Yoongi yelled.

Not even an hour into the party and Jimin suggests to play a drinking game. And all the boys knew what that would mean.

"Okay fine we'll take a vote like the orderly men we are." Namjoon announced. "All in favor for playing a game say dick. Those not enough favor say fuck me daddy"

"Dick." five other boys immediately said. Yoongi sat down pouting not knowing what to do.

"Well, Yoongi you haven't responded. 'Dick' or 'fuck me daddy'?" Namjoon asked. He knew exactly what he was trying to do.

"Well, um." Yoongi stuttered.

"It's okay even if you do say fuck me daddy, we're still playing the game because majority wins." Jin assured.

"Fine then I'm not gonna answer." Yoongi said with a small pout.

Jimin laughed. "Okay then what game should we play?"

Taehyung immediately stuck his hand in the air.

"Yes Taehyung?" Jimin asked with a sweet smile.

"Spin the bottle truth or dare edition." he said with a smirk.

"I second that." Jin said also raising his hands.

"I mean sounds fun so we're doing it. Whenever you don't do a truth or dare, you have to either take off one piece of clothing or take two shots of vodka." Jimin said mischievously.

"Aight bet." Namjoon shrugged.

The seven boys all crowded towards the middle of the bedrooms and sat in a circle on the rug.

"Aight so rock paper scissors winner asks first." Namjoon exclaimed.

"Rock, paper, scissors and shoot!" all the boys exclaimed.

Rock-rock-rock-rock-rock-rock-paper.

The boys looked at Yoongi.

"Damn kitten really beat us with one try huh." Hoseok asked out loud.

Yoongi glared at Hoseok.

"Hey Hoseok, truth or dare?" Yoongi smirked.

Hoseok grimaced. If he chose dare in this situation he would look like a pussy.