14• I've been waiting for this day!!•14

(Oh boiiii, this is gonna be funnnnn!!!!! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but seriously tho, yey)

Tord's P.O.V

I asked Tom what day it was and his 'eyes' widened. "Tord we gotta get you to the hospital!" He said jumping up and running over to my side and picking me up. I let him pick me up I didn't think I was that heavy. Neither did Tom I guess. I held onto Tom tighter as the pain got worse. Tami looked over at us in a mix of confusion, worry, and scared. Tom ran down stairs holding me close so he wouldn't drop me. He unlocked the door. "MATT, EDD I'M TAKING TORD TO THE HOSPITAL, I'LL BE BACK!!" he yelled running out the door. He slammed it and ran out to the car and gently put me inside kissing my forehead then running to the other side of the car. "D-Do you know how to drive?" I asked his as he turned the car on. "Of course I do, Tord!" He said pulling out of the drive way to the hospital. A cop spotted us and Tom drove quicker to the hospital. He watched us park in the hospital's parking lot and followed us. We parked and so did he. Tom got out and ran over to my side with the police officer getting out of the car. He picked me up and the officer saw me and nodded confusedly. I was about to cry because I was in so much pain. Tom ran into the ER and the lady slowly looked up and looked at me for a second. "Yeah, yeah I know it's weird but we don't have a lot of time!" Tom said practly yelling at her. A couple seconds later a few doctors came and took me away from Tom he sorta smirked but tears fell down his cheeks too.

Tom's P.O.V

I watched as they took Tord away and I sorta smiled at him. I walked over slowing to the waiting room dragging my sore feet. I didn't have time to put shoes on and neither did Tord. He did manage to slip his light red slippers on but they fell off in the car somewhere. I sat down as I leaned back and sighed deeply. I knew this was going to be a long day and I fell asleep.

Tami's P.O.V

I watched Daddy take Mommy somewhere and I started crying that they didn't take me with them. Mattie ran in and picked me up. He held me close and shushed me as he patted my back gently. Eddie walked past the door and went downstairs. He then ran back upstairs and told Mattie that we needed to get dressed. We all got dressed and we walked somewhere.

~30 minutes later..~

Tom's P.O.V

I woke up to my knee being tapped on by something little. I opened my 'eyes' and looked down to see Tami, Edd, and Matt. "Daddy wher Mommy?" Tami asked climbing on top of me. "M-Mommy's having your baby sister.." I said as she stood up on my lap. "Ish Mommy gona be otay?" She asked as I sat up and put my hand on her cheek. "O-Of course..." I said not knowing what was gonna happen. She smiled and I looked up at Edd and Matt who were sweating. I smirked a bit. "You guys ok?" I asked tilting my head. "Yeah for walking/running ALL the way here..." Edd said rolling his eyes. They both took a seat next to me and they both fell asleep. Tami also fell asleep, but me? I stayed up till morning waiting on Tord. It was around 4 until the doctor finally came out and said we were aloud to see Tord. Matt and Edd speed walked and I ran with Tami in my arms. We finally made it and Tord was holding the newest member of our family, Tori. She had Tord's horns like Tami did. Tord looked almost as tired as me. I put Tami down and she ran over to Tord. Her eyes widened and she gasped. "Babby Sisi!!!" She squealed quietly. Edd and Matt walked in and squealed just like Tami did. They ran quietly over to Tord. "Can I hold her?" Edd asked tilting his head. Tord gently handed Tori to Edd as he walked over to a comfy chair. Tord gestured for me to come over while Matt and Tami were all gathered around Edd. He leaned up and put his hand on my cheek. He smirked and laughed a bit. "Next time, don't forget the condom.." He whispered smiling. I smiled too as Tami walked over to us kissing. "Daddy?" Tami asked pulling on my shorts. "Yeah sweetie?" I said kneeling down. "Wut da babby name?" She asked pointing at Tori. "What do you think kiddo?" I asked putting my hand on her shoulder. "Tordie?" She said confused. "Your really close dear, her name is Tori..." I said looking up at Tord, smiling."Tat clse to me name!" She said smiling. I nodded and kissed her forehead.

~Time skip magiccc~

Tom's P.O.V

Today we can take Tord and Tori home! Edd and Matt had to go get a little cat seat for Tori. She had Heterochromic eyes just like Tord. One was all black and the other was grey. With her devilish horns and her cheesy smile she looked like a angel. Tord had lost a LOT of weight and he was about as skinny as he was before. What was weird was he had no stretch marks.. I looked back at the girls for a second and Tami was giving Tori some kind of death glare. "You two behaving?" I asked looking back at the road since I was the one driving. "Ye Daddy!" Tami said with a tint of dislike in her British/Norwegian accent. Tord was sleeping with came as no surprise to me. I was stayed with Tord in the hospital for a few days but Matt and Edd walked home a few days ago.

Tami's P.O.V

That brat is going to take Mommy and Daddy away from me! I want to kill her!! Mommy and Daddy are only mine!!

Tord's P.O.V

I fell asleep and was awoken but a large thud. My eyes widened in confusion, I turned over to find that I was in bed with Tom. Tom's face was extremely pale and there was a tint of green on his cheeks. I rolled over completely and snuggled with him. I'm guessing I woke him up because he jumped slightly when I put my head on him. "T-Tord? A-Are you ok?" He asked putting his arms around me. "The better question is, are you ok?" I stated looking up at his pale face. I put my cheek on his face and took it off immediately because it was so hot. "T-Tom! Your burning up!" I whispered quietly. He hugged me tighter trying not to squish me. "Tom. Come with me.." I said getting out of bed and walking over to his side and grabbing him. He slowly got up and put his arm around me. We walked downstairs and I sat him on the couch. "Do you have a headache or anything like that?" I asked searching the medicine cabinet. Edd walked downstairs with a empty bag of popcorn and his hair a mess. "Hey you two, what are you doing?" He asked throwing the popcorn bag in the trash. "What have you been doing?" I asked looking at him for a second before starting searching the medicine cabinet again. "Do you really expect me to answer that?" He asked pulling a strand of glitter out of his hair. The next thing we knew, Matt was scrambling down the stairs with makeup and his hair curled slightly. "Eddddddd you can't leave me like thattttttt!" He said grabbing Edd's hoodie. I started cracking up as Edd face palmed. I ran over to Tom who was looking worse. Tami came crawling down the stairs. "Mommy!!! Swissy crin!" She said as I heard Tori crying quietly. "Edd come and watch Tom for me!" I yelled quietly running upstairs to Tori. I ran in Tom's room, which we all slept in and I picked up Tori. Her horns fell down like a sad puppy with pointy ears. I held her close and rocked her until she fell asleep. "Hey umm Todd? We have a slight problem.." Matt said pointing down at the couch. I put Tori in Tami's old crib and ran downstairs. I looked at the couch and saw Tom passed out and Edd shaking him. I ran over to Tom and saw him not moving. I pointed at Tami then to Edd then upstairs. Edd understood what I meant. He grabbed Tami and ran upstairs as well as Matt and ran into Matt's room. I shook Tom lighting afraid that he was really sick or something. I smelt something strong and I started sweating. Tom's head immediately popped up and he looked at me and smirked.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

OH BOIIIIIII 1527 WORDSSSSSSSSSSSS HALPPPPP MEHHHH!!! (X﹏X)↷