30• It's your decision •30

Tom's P.O.V

"Sorry for what baby?" I asked tilting my head. "There's nothing to be sorry about!" I said reaching out for Tord's hand. "There's everything I can be sorry about.." Tord said ignoring my hand. "I... I accept your proposal..." He said quietly. He grabbed my hand and let me put the ruby red ring on his left hand. I reached over and kissed his ring. He bent over and cried happily into my hoodie, staining it with tears. I embraced Tord in a warm hug. "I love you so much. " Tord said giving in.

"What time is it? My phone's in my room."

"This is your room, Tom. "

"..."

"Ok?..(6:37) 18:37.." Tord said shoving his phone back into his pocket. "That late?!" I exclaimed. "We've got to get ready for our date at (7:30) 19:30." I said getting up. I got up and Tord was strapped onto me. His legs were around my waist and his hands were wrapped around my neck in a careful manner. I grabbed onto his thighs and he squeaked. "What was that for, you ass?!" Tord screeched. "Do you want me to drop you or..." "No!" Tord cut me off. 'I can't believe I can carry someone who's like a inch shorter than me.' I thought to myself. 'Well more like 40 centimeters shorter' I corrected. I sat him on my bed while I changed. He just laid back and chilled out on the bed. "If you mess it up, you fix it." I said pointing at him while buttoning my shirt. "Isn't it always messed up anyways, Tommy?~" Tord said blinking softly. "So why does it matter?~ I could really go for a quick round..~" Tord suddenly walked up to me. "Seriously? We have to be at the park in 30 minutes and It takes at least 15 to get there." I reminded him and he grabbed my hand. "But it'll only take 5 to make me cum 'cause I'm feeling a bit sensitive..~" Tord said rubbing his hands up and down my sides. "Why do you always have to be sexually pleased? What about what do for you?" I asked looking at myself in the mirror. "What the fuck do you even do for me?" He asked. "Well.. I love you don't I? I spent my months savings to buy you that ring didn't I?" I stated pointing at his ring. "Yeah... Ehh whatever. I still want you to fuck me." Tord said once again. "Maybe after the date, when Edd, Matt, Tami, and Tori are asleep." I say, removing Tord's hands from my waist. "But right now, you need to go get changed." I said pushing him to the walk in closet. He quickly picked out some clothes. He came out with khaki shorts and a light red T-shirt on. "Did you even tell Matt and Edd that we're engaged yet?" Tord asked. "Any why are you dressing so fancily?" He asked again. " #1, No I did not. And #2, I was wanting to see if you'd like to pick out my outfit." I pointed out and closed my eyes. "Here Tom, wear this." Tord said and handed me the outfit. I didn't even know he left! I quickly unbuttoned my shirt and Tord was staring me up and down. I tugged the light fabric over my shoulder and shoved the night blue T-shirt over my head. I stripped down my light blue jean shorts and put on white jeans. I turned around and looked at myself in the mirror. "Hm. Not bad actually!" I said looking closely at my self. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. '19:13' I grabbed Tord's hand and we ran out the door.

Tord's P.O.V

I held Tom's hand as we sprinted to the car. I jumped into the passenger seat and buckled up. Tom did the same but of the drivers side of course. I took a deep breath and relaxed. Tom took off to the park and it took at least 10 minutes to get there. Yes, he was going extremely fast. Faster than he probably should have been going. We finally made it and it was starting to get dark. He parked to car and walked around slowly adjusting something in his back pocket. I smiled as he opened the door, unbuckled me, and swept me off my feet. The next thing I knew, I was sitting down by the largest tree in the park. Tom ran back to the car and got a picnic blanket. He ran back to me and spread it out. He sat down criss crossed so I crawled over and laid my head in his lap. "Don't even think about giving my a blow job down there." Tom said looking down at me and smiling. I eventually smiled back at him. "Why whenever you smile it looks like you have a shit eating grin?" He asked as I poked his cheek playfully. "Maybe cause I'm gonna eat your shit." I mumbled. "What was that?" He responded. "Heh, Nothing..." I smiled, but softer. I turned my head slowly. "F-Fuck..." Tom moaned quietly. "What is it, Min Kjærlighet?" I asked. "J-Just don't move your head.. please.." Tom stuttered. I saw a couple of teenaged kids staring at us. I flipped them off and they ran. I lifted my head and turned it so that was I could look at him. I sat up and sat on his lap. I also snuggled into his chest. "Your warm..." I said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I could make you warm too." Tom said pulling me closer. He suddenly kissed my lips and we had a rough little kissing session. His white pants suddenly started to get wet. "Too much for my Tommy~?" I asked rubbing it with my hand. "Tord, D-Don't even start.." Tom said pulling my hand away. "Aw, alright.." I said laying my head on his chest. I apparently fell asleep and Tom wrapped my with his spare hoodie, that was too big for both of us. I woke up on his lap in the car?! I tried not to scream because we would probably crash. The car came to a stop. Tom locked it and carried me to the door.

Edd's P.O.V

"Where have you two been?!" I exclaimed, furious that they had left without saying anything. Tom hushed me as I realized that Tord was asleep. "I'll let it slip this time, but next time, you two are banned from seeing eachother or speaking to eachother for 2 weeks!" I whisper-yelled. Tom took Tord upstairs and Tomee started crying. I ran upstairs to Tami and Tori's bedroom. The girls were sleeping and Tomee was screaming at the top of his lungs.