27• A little difference •27

⚠SLIGHT SIN WARNING⚠

Edd's P.O.V

I don't know what to say... I woke up around 3 in the morning to Tord's laugh? What the hell is he doing? Ughh, It's coming from Tom's room so I guess I should check so I could tell them to shut the fuck up. I got up and walked to Tom's room and opened the door. Tord was in Tom's arms. Tom's blue eyes were half opened and he looking at Tord with worry. Wait.. BLUE EYES?! He then looked at me. He gave me a death glare, signaling me to leave. I nodded and ran to Matt's room. I knew he was asleep so I just barged in. I tapped him lightly and his aqua eyes fluttered open. "What *yawn* is it Edd?" He asked rubbing his eyes. "Matt, your not going to believe me but.. Tom has eyes.." I said watching Matt's expression. His eyes widened in disbelief. "Wait.. what?" He asked. I nodded and walked out before I passed out.

Tom's P.O.V

Pfttt, The way Edd looked at me.. But my Tordsy is hurting, I need to concentrate on him and no one else. "T-Tommy.." Tord whinced in obvious pain. "Shh.. I know... just think.. in 6 months, it'll all be over.." I said trying to convince him. He just continued to sob into my chest. I held him tight not wanting to let him go, even if the world ended. He was the star at the moment. I heard him stop crying and soon after that I heard snoring. I smiled and hugged him softly. I soon fell asleep after him.

Tami's P.O.V

I got up extra early to wake Mom up, like he asked. I quietly ran to Dad's room and opened the door. I walked over to Mom and climbed on the bed. I tapped on his shoulder and he turned towards me. His eyes looked red and puffy, like he had been crying. Then, his eyes widened and he shot up. He slowly reached out to my face and caressed it softly. "T-Tami?" He asked pulling his hand back. "Yea Mommy?" I asked, confused on what he was so surprised about. "Your eyes.." Mom said cupping my face with his hands. I heard dad shuffle and soon after he got up. "W-What are you doing this early?" Dad asked rubbing his.. EYES?! Since when did he have eyes..?! He grabbed mom by the waist and kissed his neck. He got up and walked to the bathroom. Mom grabbed me and pulled me close. Dad soon walked in and he looked happy. "Tom? Holy shit! Your eyes!" Mom said standing up and running over to him. Mom examined his eyes closely. Tori came running in and bumped into Dad. She fell on her butt and started crying. Dad turned around and picked her up and started rocking her. Mom rubbed her head gently and she cried onto dad's shoulder. I sat on the bed side with my arms crossed because they never did that for me.. The only time they did that was when I fell down the stairs. Which was.. 5 years ago? I'ma go do it again! I ran to the stairs and tripped on the 2nd stair to the bottom and "face planted" onto the carpet. Mom looked out of dad's room because of the big thud. He saw me laying there and ran down to me. He picked me up and kissed my forehead multiple times. I was fake crying trying to get Dad to notice me too. He actually did and ran down the stairs too. He wrapped me and Mom in a hug while Mom was still holding me. Dad didn't have Tori with him so I felt special. "Shh.. Don't cry baby girl..." Mom said pulling me away and looking at me. I could see in his eyes that my blue ones were shining. I looked at Dad too and his were worried. "You've been crying for a while now sweetie.. There has to be something else your upset about.." Dad said, rubbing my cheek with his thumb. I finally had the courage to say it.. "M-Mommy.. D-Daddy.. D-Do you l-lo-love Tori more t-than me?" I asked looking at them both quietly. They gave me a concerned look. "Of course not.. We love you both equally." Mom and Dad said at the same time. "T-Then why do y-you pay m-more attention to h-her?" I asked again laying on Mom's chest. "We only do that because we don't want her to get hurt anymore than you do.." Dad said, putting his hand on my side. I nodded and stood up. Dad picked Mom up and carried him to Dad's room. Tori walked out of the room and the door slammed shut.

Tord's P.O.V

God.. The kids drove me crazy.. Tami, thinking we care about Tori more.. I care about both of them! They came out of my ass for God's sake! Anyways, Tom laid me out of the bed and covered me in blankets. He laid down too, also covering himself up. He grabbed the remote to the TV and turned it on. There was some sappy love movie in. I was wrapped in Tom's arms as the people in the movie were making love. It was weird to see Tom with eyes. Well, at least I'd know if he was looking at other people.. Now, that was a relief. I tried to watch the movie but it was hard to ignore his glare. Just the way he looked at me 24/7, I never knew he did that. I looked up at him and he immediately looked away. "Tom, are you ok?" I asked grabbing his free hand. He only nodded and continued to watch the movie. His reaction said other wise. I gripped onto his arm a bit tighter and he looked at me. "What?" He asked as I climbed on top of him. "Kiss me.." I demanded. His eyes widened and his face turned into a dark red. He looked away and I felt something hard on my ass hole. I looked down as saw that Tom actually had a boner. I moved my hand down to it and pulled his pants down. He gasped slightly as I yanked his boxers down

(Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you naughty children know what's next!)