26• I'm sorry •26

SELF HARM WARNING?⚠

Edd's P.O.V

I was holding Tord close to me. I heard him crying and I no longer had any trust in Tom. I couldn't stand to see Tord upset... He was my best friend anyways.. I hope he knew that, that 'kiss' meant nothing. Sooner or later, I heard him snoring. We all knew it wasn't rape, even Tord did, but he acts like it was. This was the second accidental pregnancy for Tord, maybe. Oh god, They couldn't take care of a third one. Tori was enough stress for all 4 of us. I didn't want Tord to sleep in his room because it's right next to Tom's. I'll let him sleep in my room and I'll sleep on the couch. I got up and picked Tord up. While I was carrying him, I looked into Tom's room and saw fresh cuts on his wrists. He was looking at a corkboard and crying. I walked to my room and layed Tord down on the bed, covering him up. He smiled and I rubbed his side gently. I got up and knocked on Tom's open door. He looked over and he was drooling with a smirnoff bottle in his left hand. "The hell do you want..?" He asked, turning his body towards me. "You stole MY omega.. How could you.." Tom said walking towards me. He stood 5 inches away from my face, making me shake in fear. "If you don't let me see him, I'll KILL you." Tom whispered, he was quite scary at times.. I nodded and let Tom go to my room. He sat on the bed and looked at Tord blankly. "I'm sorry... I really am, sorry. I just wish I-I could make it up to you.. I'm here for you, and you only... Please, just forgive me.." Tom said once again, making Tord sniffle and burst into tears. The look on Tom's face was sadness. Tord jumped up and hugged him. Seeing Tom and Tord hug, made me want to scream. I walked back downstairs to leave the two alone. I saw Matt, The narcissis snoring quietly on the couch. I smirked and walked over to him.

Tord's P.O.V

I was hugging Tom while I sobbed into his neck. I felt the urge to throw up but I ignored it. I wrapped my arms underneath his armpits and hugged him tighter. His arms were around my waist and up my back. I could of swore he was crying but when I pulled back he looked fine. He put his thumb on my cheek and rubbed it up and down. He smiled and stared into my eyes. "I-I love you.." He said pecking my lips. "I-I l-love you t-too.." I said laying onto his chest. Our hands intertwined and they sat on my small thigh. I wasn't the fattest person in the world nor the skinniest. Tom supported me, no matter what I did. Talk about a great boyfriend... I think- No, Know Tom wanted to be more than just two boys dating, He wanted us to get married.. I finally almost threw up and I put my hands over my mouth and ran to the bathroom. Tom followed me and rubbed my back while I threw up gently into the toilet. As soon as it paused, he grabbed a paper towel and wiped my mouth off with it. He pulled me into a small hug and I felt like I needed to throw up again. I turned back to the toilet and started throwing up again. I heard Tami and Tori walk in. I finally stopped and Tom wiped my mouth off again. "Daddy, what's wrong with Mommy?" Tami asked putting her hand on his shoulder. "Mommy's not feeling the greatest, but he'll be fine.." Tom said patting my back gently. "I no like see Mommy swicky.." Tori said walking over to me and kissed my forehead. I looked at her and smiled weakly, she smirked back. "Me and sissy are gonna go back to playing dollies, ok?" Tami asked Tom. "Ok sweetie, just... don't beg Matt and Edd to play with you, If they want to play they will." Tom answered, kissing Tami's cheek. They both ran down the stairs and got back to playing. Tom pulled me closer, until our noses met. I blushed and hit Tom playfully. He pretended like it hurt but I barely even tried. We both died of laughter on the bathroom floor. Tom ended up pinning me to the ground and rubbing me with his knee. I moaned and he left kisses from my jawline to my collarbone, that was clearly visible. He nibbled at my ear softly leaving me hard. I let it wear off by eating popcorn and Jolly Ranchers. I was laying on Tom with my butt on his clothed member, and my head underneath his chin. Me and Tom were watching 'Twilight: Eclipse' until Tami came down, When Edward and Bella were making out on her bed. (Sorry if this doesn't happen in the movie, I've only read the books) "Ewww! Mommy, Daddy! What are you watching?!" Tami said, interrupting our movie. "Something that you shouldn't, now go to bed.." Tom said sternly but calmly, looking at her and pointing upstairs. Tami whined and stomped back upstairs, slamming my door shut. I laughed quietly while Tom, rubbed my stomach. He kissed my head in between my horns. I relaxed as the sky got darker, and darker, and darker, until it was pitch black out. We were at the final movie 'Breaking Dawn Pt 2'. I was slowly falling asleep but I couldn't miss the movie. I smacked myself to keep me awake. "Hey, why did smack yourself? That was unnecessary." Tom had said grabbing the hand that I smacked myself with. "I was falling asleep and I wanted to finish watching the movie.." I said putting his hand against my face. "You can go to sleep if you want... We can aways watch it tomorrow." He said rubbing up and down my side and onto my stomach. I relaxed into his arms again before falling asleep.

Tom's P.O.V

I could hear Tord snoring. God, he was adorable. To be honest, I was kinda excited for a 3rd child. I wish I knew why Tord wasn't excited...