chapter two: a perfect house, yearwood

After the feast and the long conversation with the trio and Wade. The green clothed woman finally led me to the headmaster's office and thankfully she finally gave me her name which I was glad because I hate calling her green clothed woman, It makes me sound like a disrespectful lady.
"Ah! Professor McGonagall. I see, you finally brought the transferee." DUMBledore happily welcomed us, his manly voice echoing through the ceiling and walls. I walked further the room, glaring at the headmaster as he gave me a warm smile. I noticed that 4 teacher are here including Snape, giving him a suspicious glance and I know they notice my intense glare at DUMBledore. I'm going to keep calling him DUMBledore forever and EVER! If the others respected him as the most powerful and well-respected wizard of all time, well fuck him, because I, Adrianna fucking Emile Yearwood, Will never look at him like the gullible wizards and witches do.

"Sit here, my dear." McGonagall pat the stool, bringing me back to reality, noticing the weird looking hat in her hands. I obediently sat, not forgetting the proper posture of my back, waiting to feel the hat over my head.

"Hmm~ Interesting. I can feel your dark power! Darker than your grandfather but has a little bit of kindness behind your selfish heart. Hmmm... It can't be Hufflepuff... too wily to be Hufflepuff."

I loudly snort, fraustingly rub my forehead. "Why don't you just choose one? I don't care where you'll put me as long as I'm alive, my time's gold, Hat." I sarcastically said, angrily looking up at the hat. The professors looked at me, slightly amused as well as Snape, giving me a smirk.

"Hohoho! Very impatient. Hmm... I see. Be patient, Idiot, I need to focus for a perfect house for you, Yearwood!" The hat, disappointedly replied.

"Ravenclaw... You can be Ravenclaw for you are a smart and a clever little woman, know how to solve problem without even blinking... but... Slytherin is a perfect house for you but Gryffindor can be a good choice... But unfortunately! I'm tired! I'll just place you to my first option."

"SLYTHERIN!" The hat finally exclaimed, earning a couple of claps from the professors and the headmaster. "Well, Professor Snape will guide you to your dorm, Emile, Now off you go." He said to me. Snape told me to follow him but I stood still, glaring at DUMBledore. After all the Professors went out to their personal chambers, leaving me and DUMBledore, not forgetting about Snape confusingly stared at me.

I lay my gaze at DUMBledore, giving him sarcastic smile. "I thought you already forgot about me, Brian." Albus smiled cheekily, before leaning in front of his desk. "Why would I, Rainnie? You're a remarkable young woman." He respond with a fucking twinkle in his eyes. That twinkles in his eyes is the first reason why I hate him more than I already do, making me guilty for hating him for years. "You don't have right to call me that, and someone might probably won't even approve of that, would he?" Albus nod. I felt a pair of confused eyes behind me, which making me realize that Snape had witnessed our conversation. well, shit.

"I must go, Brian. Have a wonderful night." I spun around, giving Snape a signal that I want to go immediately. He quickly got the messege then step outside.

A silence surrounded us until I finally breathe a word. "Don't tell anyone what you saw." I said monotonely. "What?" He asked, not moving an inch. "When you use legilimency on me during the feast." He finally looked down at me, meeting my blue with his dark orbs. "Of course." He shortly replied. We fell in silence again as we entered the common room after Snape whisper the password then lead me to my dorm. "Here's your timetable, don't be late." He gave me a piece of parchment, showing the schedules for tomorrow's class. I looked up, noticing he still didn't go or move again, even an inch. "Um... Should I get inside now?" I asked, holding the doorknob tightly.

"The password is 'cunning Slytherins' and... your luggage is already inside. Don't keep up late." He spun dramatically, walking in a fast pace.

What a mysterious and a weird guy.