chapter twenty-nine

A / N

there's some slight smut here, but don't worry- no dicks are entering butts.

-If it makes you uncomfortable and you'd rather just know what happens without reading the smut-ish part then just leave a comment and i'll explain it-

enjoyeth!

- - -

Gerard and Frank were curled up together on the couch as they watched the end credits roll. Gee yawned once he checked the time. It was nearing one am, and he didn't want to walk home too late, or make anyone drive him home at that time.

"Frankie, I think I have to go now... It's late." Gerard mumbled into Frank's shirt. His eyes drooping down ever so slightly.

"Gee, why don't you just spend the night? It's already like one am." Frank suggested, squeezing the boy's side.

"But... I don't want to be a bother-"

"You're never a bother, Princess." Frank smiled, nuzzling his face in the crook of Gerard's neck.

"Are- are you sure?" Gerard asked, shivering as he felt Frank's breath fan over his neck.

"One-hundred percent." Frank grinned. He pressed small kisses to the pale boy's neck.

Gee gasped at the sensation and gently bit his lip. He gripped Frank's shirt as the other started biting at the sensitive skin softly. His sleepiness all but forgotten, and instead replaced by anticipation.

"Wh-what are you doing, Frankie?" Gerard chocked out, Frank's lips having moved to his adam's apple.

"Nothing..." The brown haired boy whispered against the little red marks he made. Marks that would surely turn purple by morning.

He grabbed Gerard slowly and pulled him onto his lap, setting each of the boy's leg on either side of him. Gerard instinctively placed his hands on Frank's shoulders.

Frank placed his hands on the boy's outer thighs as he continued to nip at Gee's pale collarbone.

Gerard's hands traveled down Frankie's shirt and back up to grip his hair, Frank letting out a low groan at the feeling.

Gerard continued to desperately pull at Frank's hair, causing the boy to lift his head up. Once Frank laid eyes on the pale boy's blown out pupils he began to attack Gee's lips.

Gerard gasped at first but soon melted into the kiss, even opening his mouth for Frank to exploit.

"Frank..." Gerard breathed out, staring down at the other with a needy yet very anxious gaze.

He wasn't really sure what he was doing or actually supposed to be doing. The boy had never really been this intimate with anyone before and it was very overwhelming. His body was on autopilot as he stared intently at the other.

Frank smiled softly at the mention of his name before kissing him harder. He pushed Gee's delicate hips down onto his own experimentally, digging his nails into the shy boy's jean-clad thighs.

Gerard moaned quietly as he detached his lips from Frank's. Frank let out a small breath at Gerard's reaction and pulled the boy back down, kissing him again. He had decided that his favourite sound was the boy's little moans.

He felt the Gerard's hands let go of his hair and move down to his clothed chest. The boy starting to grip the fabric as Frank ducked his head back down to continue marking up Gerard's pale skin.

"Fuck." Frank groaned as Gerard rolled his hips against his own. The boy's actions only fuelling his want for more friction.

He held onto Gerard's hips, as he continued to grind them down against his own. The connection of their jeans rubbing together making his entire body feel alight.

Gee had started panting as he rocked his hips slowly -yet quite roughly- against Frank's. He let out little whines and whimpers every time.

Frank's hands slowly trailed up from Gerard's hips, making their way underneath the boy's shirt. He ran his fingers over the soft, pale skin, sighing at the pleasant feeling.

Gerard was so lost in his own bliss he hadn't realised Frank was touching his stomach and chest. But once it hit him, he immediately pulled away, Frank's lips detaching from his bruised neck.

What the hell did he just do? How could he let Frank touch his stomach?

The Baker probably felt his pudgy stomach and how fat he was.

What if Frank hated him for it?

That didn't seem like something Frank would do but Gerard didn't want to take any chances, he didn't think he could handle being insulted by someone so precious to him.

Gerard looked at the other with a shocked expression, his mouth agape. Frank stared at him in confusion and concern as he slowly removed his hand from Gerard's chest.

"I-I think I have to go." Gee mumbled. He sloppily got up for the boy's warm lap, desperately trying to forget how tingly his parts were.

The Punk looked up at him in surprise, had he gone too far?

He thought they had both been enjoying themselves but apparently not. In Frank's state of bliss he hadn't remembered to ask if Gerard was comfortable with what was happening, which, in retrospect, was a huge mistake.

But even so, Frank didn't notice Gerard getting overwhelmed. He seemed to want what was happening just as much as Frank.

"Gerard? Did I do something-"

"N-no, I just have some d-dishes soaking in the sink a-and I don't want them to.. burn." Gee stuttered out, rushing towards the door.

"Wait! Ge-" Before Frank could finish the door to his apartment closed.

And he was left all alone to wallow in his self hatred.

What did he do wrong?

- -

Gerard cried heavily as he walked home, the cold breeze picking up. He had left Frank's apartment ten minutes ago, now legging his way home.

He felt bad for how he left Frank, probably making the boy feel like it was his fault- when
in reality, it was the opposite. Gerard knew it was his own fault for getting carried away, besides him and Frank weren't even official. It was way too early to be doing these kinds of things.

How could he be sure Frank wouldn't leave him?

Gerard also felt a tad guilty that he left Frank so hot and bothered. The boy could tell that the other really wanted what was happening and in fairness he did too, but his insecurities hit him faster than a bus.

Once Gerard reached his house, he immediately went down to his room. Wanting nothing more than to just sleep away his shame, he hoped Frank wouldn't blame himself too much.

- -
- not really edited -