part 11

Alright loves before we start I'm going to let you know that I'm not revealing what's going on with Alex In this chapter, instead it's going to be mostly the characters backgrounds and their lifestyles..,

-4:00am-

"ehhh, no, No, NOOOO ! please stop! Your hurting me. Please just please stop. AHHHHHH".

*gasping*, "omg ...not again. It's okay, you'll be fine".

Amy didnt always have a perfect live with a picked white fence.

Instead she lived in fear.

she got abused by her parents. She always got hit for no reason at all.

she always had to make breakfast. And lunch. And dinner. she always cleaned the whole house.

Amy had hope, that they would have a change of heart.  But they never did.

She always wears a lot of makeup when she's beaten badly.

even though she gets hurt, she manages to be happy at school with her friends, and be that one popular bitch no one likes.

She turned into 'that girl'. But people praised her. She always gets what she wants. It's as if she lives two lives. One at home and one at school.

-5:00am-

"AMY, GET UP YOU FAILED ABORTION".

"oh, that one hurt", Amy said.

"HURRY UP AND MAKE FOOD."

"wow i cant wait to do so", she said sarcastically.

Unfortunately her dad heard her and came up to her room.

"what did you just say Amy?!!"

"Nothing, I swear".

that's when he hit her across her face.

"Make food now you rat".

Her face was very bright red.

-5:00am-

*beep, beep, beep*

"Uhg this shit is annoying". 

*beep, beep, beep*.

"OKAY IM FUCKING UP DAMMN".

"what the hell is today?"

"ALEXX, tu comida está en la mesa".

"Ok mamaaa!"

Alex is basically boring. He's just a regular dickhead. But he values his family very much. When it comes to them , he would do anything.

"ALEXXXX"

"YA VOY".

*giggles* , "alexxx"

"Hi Henryyy".

"Alex your gonna be late for school."

"Alright Ma te amo , byeee".

-5:00am-

* BEEEEEEPPPPP*

-loud crash-

"This fucking shit man".

"Uhg how does selena do it".

Emi is just basically chilling . Before her parents died she was very bad. she never had a reason to listen.

*flashback*

"I need a blunt like rn."

Emi lit the blunt and smoked it.

"EMIIII, la comidaaaaa"

No response

"EMIIIIIII"

No response.

just then emis room door opened.

"EMILLYYYY, QUE ESTAS HACIENDO!!"

"Oh shit, i didn't know you were here mom"

Emis mom threw her blunt on the floor.

Let's just say there's multiple other things that have happened .
*end of flash back*

"Ok so what am i gonna wear?" "Hmmmmm I'll go with a short sleeve, jeans and vans".

On the other hand selena was always the good child. She always listened.

Her parents death had a big impact on her. She became depressed but she knew it was her job to take care of emi now.

-5:00am-

"Awwww crap I need to get up right now ?"

Joey, Joey has that life you would dream of. He has rich parents , lives in a big house, and has one sibling.

He could be a little bad at times but he's still a good child. he obsessed had to share the spotlight with his older brother.

his parents loved his older brother more than him, always. yes sometimes were great but he mostly feels left out.

if Joey could live a normal life for one day he would.

he would always have photo shoots, or lots of fans asking for pictures.

Don't get him wrong he loves them. But living his life isn't that easy.

Of course Amy didn't make it any easier.

Word count: 612 words

Hope you enjoyed this loves