part 22

hey loves so I decided to update this one today and my other one sunday<333.

WARNING THE FOLLOWING CONTENT MAY BE TO SMUT FOR SOME PEOPLE.. don't say I didn't warn you.

Selena++

I was about to get out the bath when Joey pulled me back in.

"can I tell you something baby?" Joey looked me in my eyes seriously

"yes anything love." I'll always love Joey no matter what he ask me yk.

"Selena.. I want a baby." He looked me dead in my eyes and waited for my response.

this is going to go another way....

I kissed his soft lips and worked my way to suck on his soft spot. my eyes met his.

"shit I'm gonna take that as a yes." He grabbed my thighs and lifted me up and threw me on the bed.

he came and hovered over me.
"I'll be your first vest and your last." He pulled it out and put it inside. he went slowly inside and out.

I couldn't hold it back so I moaned.  "j-Joey."

"shhhh it's okay."

we kept going and reached our highs and he came.

"I love you too selena."

"I love you too Joey."

2 weeks later+

joey++

selena hasn't been feeling the best lately. she's been throwing up a little bit and she just wants to sleep most of the time.

"baby i think you should take a pregnancy test. You haven't gotten your period." I looked at her and she almost gave me a death stare but she agreed.

I went out to the store and got the test for her. She went in the bathroom and did her thing and cans out when she finished.

waiting those two minutes were the most longest two minutes of my life.

"Maybe it's done now. Check it." Selena got up and checked it.

"not yet."

30 seconds later

"is it done now?" She looked at me then the test.

"No Joey."

50 seconds later

"now baby?"

"Joey look" i immediately look over and see the sign.

"Omg im-"

Hope you enjoyed loves