part 17

1 week later

-Selena

it's been a week since everything happened. I don't know if I could be with the person that killed my parents. I love him so much but it hurts me on the inside. Joey got released from the hospital and he's been home ever since. I feel bad for him but I'm also mad at him. Uhg all these emotions are shit.

I decided to get up from bed today. I took a shower got changed and made breakfast. Finally doing something productive.

-knock knock-

footsteps appeared on my front door step. no one usually come to my house.

I walk over to open the door. as soon as the spork cracks open and I see Alex's face I try to push it back. unfortunately he was stronger and pushed it wide open.

I ran towards the stairs and into my room. I hid in my closet behind all my clothes. my breathing became heavy since there was hardly any room for air back there. Footsteps were approaching my door.

"where are you selena?". His voice was deep but creepy. like horror movie creepy.

"Selena, if you don't come out I'm afraid I'm gonna have to kill you instead." I was debating on weather or not to go out and get caught or get killed. I still have so much to live for. I can't get killed now.

I shoved my clothes and opened the closet door. There I saw Alex standing in the middle of my room facing the closet door.

"I like that your on your knees for dadd-"

"what do you want from me", I had to cut him off. I didn't want to hear the rest of that disgusting statement.

"you are going to come with me, and you'll find out the rest." I walked out my room door and I'm guess I should follow but I stayed.

"fucking move now selena", he said as he came back in the room.

"well I'm gonna need my stuff if I'm going with you." He's a real dumbass I swear.

"fine, you can only bring a backpack full of stuff that's it."

he walked out and gave me time to gather my things.

I dumped out my school backpack and put in my laptop, clothes, a few bands not a lot because I can't risk losing it. I put my little money box back in it's safe place for when I come back.

"let's go now!" Alex is treating me as if I'm his slave. Uhg where's Joey when I need him.

we got in Alex's Mercedes and drove off.

Alex made a turn on to joeys block... oh god things are gonna get nasty from here.

"get out the car, now Selena!",he barked at me.

I got out the car and Joey came outside to see what's all the noise.

"s-Selena what are you doing here." He was walking towards me till I had to stop him.

"Joey don't come near me... Alex has me.." I could see the pain in joeys eyes. he was hurt and confused.

"what do you mean he has you?" He looked me start in my eyes. He saw the look I gave him.

my eyes told him to run.

Joey started to run towards his house.

Alex brought out a gun and started shooting at joeys house.

joey made it inside almost getting shot by Alex.

"Well looks like your boyfriend made it but he's a pussy." his eyes looked me up and down. head to toe.

"I don't know what a fucking hot girl like you is doing with him." He licked his lips and it was disgusting.

a black car pulled up to me and Alex outside of joeys house.

"well I'm going to take care of Joey, you are gonna go with her."  He walked inside the house and left me outside with the car next to me.

who tf is "her"?

the window rolled down to reveal Amy's face.

"get in cupcake, we're going for a ride." She said with a smirk on her face.

hope you enjoyed luvs
Word count: 690