part 19

Alex•

I woke up to myself laying on the ground with a knife in the back of my stomach. Little does Selena know I'm already immune to these kind of things.

I got up, took the knife out and started to drive. I went back to Amy's house because this little bitch doesn't know how to keep anyone held hostage.

I passed the guards and walked up to her room, there I see her lying in a pool of blood.

"Alex..." She looked at me and could barely open her eyes.

"it's okay baby I'm here." I picked her up bridal style and rushed her to the hospital.

uhg I can't with this bitch.

                                       Joey•
we got into the car and drove to Selena's house. She started to back a bag and that's when I stopped her.

"mi amor... we don't have to run from them." She looked at me confused.

"sooo you want to get killed by them then?" She went back to packing her bag. I stopped her again.

"remember the only way to break up the players club is if everyone found a person they love." She looked at me.

"Amy and Alex. If he didn't like her , he wouldn't still be working with her." she put the bag away and came towards me. "But what about jabez?" I went through me phone to see if jabez was still active on his instagram. 

"he posted a pic with a girl on his page." She looked at my phone and back at me. "call jabez, I have the perfect plan and it might work, Joey."

-4 hours later-

                                    Alex & Amy •

"Alex what are we doing here, I don't want Starbucks." amy gave Alex a mad look then stared at the car floor.

"I didn't wanna come her but selena texted me to come here." alex pushed the petal and went faster.

"you think they're gonna try and kill us again?"

"how the hell am i supposed to know amy."

   Jabez

I don't know why the hell selena wants me to go to Starbucks with my girl. does she wanna meet her or what.

I pulled up in the parking lot and parked my car.  I got out to open the door for my girl.( I forgot her name sorry)

We went inside to see Selena and Joey sitting at a table.

"hey guys wassup?" I looked at selena and Joey and they looked at me and my gf.

" oh sorry this is ........" she smiled and said hello to them.

"so we have some important business to discuss." selena looked at Joey then back to me.

"please take a seat." 

They gave us the rundown on what was gonna happen and I could tell my gf was confused but she still went along.

I hope this doesn't go bad.

                                       Selena•

So jabez got here with his gf now we're just waiting for Alex and Amy. I really hope this works if not we might all get killed.

Just then amy and Alex walk in and spot us. They head over and sit down.

"what the hell did you call us here for?" Alex barked at me and Joey gave him a look.

"we are going to discuss your little deal, the players club."

I hope you enjoyed loves.
Word count : 551