part 16

I haven't wrote about jabez in a while so that's what we are gonna do!

                                        Jabez•
I honestly don't know what to do in life anymore. Like I love my supporters and my friends , but life feels bland you know. Uhg I just need coffee.

I got in my car and drove to Starbucks. Fuck it I'll just go inside. I order my drink and wait. Then she caught my eye.

She had brown curly hair, shorter than 5'8 and was very cute. I could see her checking me out. I was so nervous. her cute self walked over to me.

"hey um, I noticed you looking at me and I thought you were very cute.."

"I could say the same for you ..." oh god her face was so cute. And all I could do was stare. I felt the warm smile I had on my face

"jessica, my name is Jessica" she said while nervously smiling.

"I'm jabez, nice to meet you Jessica". Shit I'm falling for this girl I just met .

"Jabez... hmm that's different, I like it." She smiled at me.

"I was wondering if I could take you out sometime, to get to know each other." Yes jabez, you making movessss

"Here's my number -"

"JESSICA." We got interrupted by the barista ( I think that's what their called) calling her for her. Drink.

"Umm I've got to go but maybe we can meet here again tomorrow?"

"Yes sure I'll love that". She walked away with a smile and got into her car.

Dammn it. Other good one gone.

                                    Selena•
"Joey, you've what?!" I was angry and broken and the same time.

"Selena I didn't kill anyone..." he gave me that look as if he was lying to everyone in the room including himself.

"I'm not stupid Joey, I see the look on your face." Words definitely cannot express how I feel right now.

"She made me do it." this time he said it truthfully.

I looked over to amy who was now red as an apple.

"You fucking bitch! You killed my fucking parents?" I wanted to kill this bitch right on the spot.

"Oh god selena you wouldn't understand why."

my parents both worked in the police force. my dad was a cop and my mom was a detective. They met at the station working on a case together. they fell in love and had me and emi.

"then how about you tell me."

"They were messing with my business selena, I had to get rid of them, but if I did the dirty work the cops would know it was me."

"so you sent Joey, who would have to live with that for the rest of his life?" I felt bad for Joey but he still didn't have to kill them.

"We all have to live with something we don't want too. It's called life princess, not everyone is going to be able to protect you." She left the room leaving a silence between me and Joey.

"I can't believe you did that." I was looking at the tiles on the hospital floor, I couldn't stand to look at joeys face.

"I didn't know about you or emi, when I first learned your last name I thought no it can't be, untill you told me your parents died and you didn't know how. I didn't know how to tell you selena.. I thought you wouldn't believe me." I saw tears coming down his cheek. As much as I want to say "joeys it's okay" I can't because it will never be okay.

Emily is dead, Joey got stabbed, Amy basically ruined joeys life, Joey "killed" my parents , and I'm all alone without anyone.

My life would never be just okay.

I hoped you enjoyed luvsss!!
Word count : 633 words