part 20

Selena+
  "we are here to discuss your little deal, the players club." I looked around the table and everyone's eyes widened except for Joey. of course he knew what was going to happen.

"so that deal was years ago it doesn't matter". Alex raised his voice at me and I'm pretty sure Joey was ready to kill him.

"yeah it may be years ago but you still haven't called it off so that's what we're going to do." I turned to jabez.

"jabez, do you love her?" his eyes met hers as she waited for his answer.

"I fell in love with her ever since I met her." he smiled and so did she.

I turned to Alex and Amy. They already knew what was coming.

"Alex, do you love a-"

"no why would I fucking love her." He was so loud everyone turned to stare at us.

Amy looked as if she was about to tear up and Alex looked at her.

"fuck fine yes I do. I just didn't wanna fucking tell you so it could be a surprise." He crosses his arms because I ruined his surprise but as long as amy was happy.

jabez and Alex looked at Joey.

"Joey, do you love her?" They both said in sync.

Joeys green slowly met mine. and there we were the moment we're our lives together depends on. 

"I always loved her." my heart stopped for a second. I can't believe how much I could be in love with someone. everything about him just makes my heart warm.

"love you." I mouthed to him.

"love you too", he replied.

"so what does this mean?" Jabez asked and broke the silence.

" this means that the bet is no longer in place. and that we are all free from each other. Thank you for coming." I said. I looked towards Joey and he bobbed his head as in saying lets go.

We stood up from our chairs and so did the rest. we all left peacefully and unharmed.

I got in the drivers seat and Joey sat in the passenger.

"you did it love" Joey said it as if he was so proud of me.

"no we did it." I looked over at him then back at the steering wheel.

we went home and cleaned up the house.

oh god, I love this man.

Joey+

Everything was successful. We went back home and started to clean up the place. I could see Selena was tired and she needed to relax after a long day or year. 

"baby let's go and take a bath together," I suggested.

She nodded and grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs. 

I undressed myself and her too. I put warm water and got in.

Selena sat on top of me and we popped a bottle of champagne.

We sat there and talked about our lives.

I just love her so much.  I just want to marry her.

Hope you enjoyed loves