twleve. the siren killer

GRACE KINGERY AND CHARLIE HUNNAM TO STAR IN A NEW SLASHER FILM!

          It was announced earlier today by director James McAndrew that a new slasher film has been in the works, starring Grace Kingery (known for her roles recently in Chicago on Broadway) and Charlie Hunnam (Sons of Anarchy & King Arthur: Legend of the Sword).

          The title of the film was also released this morning.  The Siren Killer.  Plenty of fans of the duo have commented guesses on what the title means with no other information.  A few guess there will be a supernatural twist to Kingery's role, possibly making her a killer siren.  Others say the murders may have something to do with the ocean and drowning.

          Kingery and Hunnam haven't spoken out on their new roles, but a certain comment on Christian Yelich's instagram leads people to believe they have been hiding this for a while.

With James McAndrew directing and the two leads well respected actors, we know this film is going to be a killer. Keep a look out for new information, James said there will be more released very soon!

other articles

Christian Yelich & Grace Kingery
went on a date to a zoo?

Maura Woodrow claiming to be
pregnant with Christian Yelich's child.

Charlie Hunnam got an instagram
because Grace Kingery told him too,
and we don't regret his decision.

Grace Kingery & Gleyber Torres
have the purest friendship.