15. Attention

* authors note; it's gonna get a little heated in the chapter, but i won't take it too far.*

i always needed attention. okay, not always. but i picked my moments.

i had walked into my shared room with jack. gr was playing his stupid game. ever since he got this stupid xbox, his attention span on me, has been very little. and today was the day when i needed a lot of attention.

i rock his chair back n forth annoyingly. causing him to get a little mad at me.

"y/n, babe. stop." which means my plan was working. i pouted.

"but babe, you haven't given me any attention lately. and i need it." i play with his hair.

he takes his hands and removes my hand from his hair. "y/n, you get a lot of attention from me, what are you talking about?" does he not realize he's on this game 24/7. give me your attention.

i'm about to act like a complete child in a second. he hates when i act this way, but i always get something out of it in the end.

he's gonna get so mad at me. i start kicking the back of his chair. i grab my phone as to make it seem like i didn't realize what i was doing.

i heard him sigh loudly. i saw his chair turn. am i getting my attention?? i put my phone down and look at him.

"look i'm giving you attention, is this what you want." he said in a sarcastic tone. i roll my eyes going back to my phone. so much for wanting attention.

he turned his chair around to go back to his game. i guess i could try one last thing before i really actually give up.

i walked in front of the tv. "y/n, move out the way." he said sternly. i took his controller, and sat in his lap. i felt his eye roll.

"if you're gonna play this stupid game, at least show me what you do." i hand him back his controller. "y/n, not now. please."

i guess that was a sign that i should give up. i get off his lap, grab my phone, and keys.

"where are you going?" i look at him and open the door to leave out apartment.

.

i went to a safe space of mine before returning home. it was like 11 o'clock at night. it was dark. meaning jack must've went to sleep.

a light turned on. i saw jack sitting in our living room. he was acting like a complete dad. when their daughter doesn't come home at curfew.

"um, why aren't you sleep?" i asked. "why are you coming home so late?" i rolled my eyes. i was really not about to do this with him. i walk off.

"i am not done with you." he said walking up right behind me. "i don't care. i'm going to bed."

he grabbed me and pinned my body against the wall. "we are gonna talk about this now." hr whispers in my ear. i felt tingles throughout my body.

"so, i'm gonna ask you again. why are you coming home so late?" i decided to play with him since this was kind of turning me on.

"i was out." i answered with a smirk. shoving him off me slightly, i walk towards the bedroom making sure i added a little sway into my walk.

"teasing me, aren't we?" he said following behind me. i bit the inside of my cheek. "maybe?"

i feel him wrap his arms around my waist. his hand sliding down. little whimpers coming from me.

"so, why did you come home so late?" his hand slip into my jeans. he wins. fine. i'll let him win. as much as i want to be pleasured i'm hella tired.

"because i was mad at you." i finally let out hoping it would stop.

he switches positions with me, which means i'm back on the wall. he gives my neck little kisses.

"why. were. you. mad. at. me?" he said kissing my neck in different places. i bite my lip from moaning.

"because you weren't giving me. attention." i say slowly. he kept kissing my neck.

"that wasn't hard was it?"