24. Teacher Pt. 2

school was over, and i went to mr. gilinsky's class. i waited for all his students to leave the classroom. he smiled at me with his pearly whites.

"you ready?" he asked me. i nodded my head with a smile.

we sat down at a desk. he pulled out my essay. and we started to work on it.

i then feel his hand on my thigh. which made me squirm a bit. he is my teacher. he is my teacher. he is my teacher. i had to keep reminding myself. because nothing can go to far. maybe his hand is on my thigh because, because? he scoots closer to me. i think i'm sweating. maybe he's doing this on purpose.

he knows i have a little crush on him, and he's just playing with me. his hand shifts to my side. he pulls me closer towards him. i bite my lip, i listen to him talk, but he's distracting me with all this touching. i mean i don't mind it. but, i do.

"y/n?" he calls my name. apparently i was zoning out.

"i'm just distracted." i admitted. he smirks. why is smirking?

"distracted from what?" he definitely knew what he was doing. i play with the pencil that was in my hand.

"mr. gilinsky you're distracting me." he turns my chair towards him. god, the things i'm feeling right now. he leans into my neck.

"i'm distracting you?" we whispers. i bit my lip, and nodded.

"let's get one thing clear, i'm not a distraction." the way he talked, what a turn on. hr gives my neck little kisses, a couple bites. i bit my lip even harder. i moan a little out loud. he puts his finger over my mouth.

i really let him get to me like that. he goes back to my essay like nothing ever happened. i was kind of confused. he looks over at me.

"it's not like anything serious can happen between us. i'm your teacher, and you're a student." he was right, but something rebellious in me wanted something to happen.

"not like we have to tell anybody. maybe we could study at my house?" i suggested.

"with your parents?" he looked at me like i was stupid.

"i have my own place, i live by myself." he smiles at me.

"okay." he agreed to it.

+

today was the day he would have came over. i kind of dressed to impress. my doorbell rang. i quickly ran to the door, and there he was. god, he looked good. he closed the door behind. he grabbed me by my waist. pulled me close to him. he smelled so goood.

i literally was living a dream. then the door goes knocking. we quickly get off each other. i push him into my room, and close the door.

i open the door. my mom appeared. great timing.

"what, what are you doing here?" i asked.

"okay, one. i'm your mother, i can come anytime i want to. two, remember i check up on you every month, because this living thing by yourself scares me." right, that was today.

she walks slowly, i try not to act suspicious. i try to distract her from my bedroom door.

"mom, you thirsty? hungry?" i feel like i'm sweating. am i sweating? i think i'm being too obvious?

"honey, are you okay?" she has this worried expression on her face.

"yeah, fine. as you you can see." i grin weirdly. a thump comes from my room. damn it.

"y/n? what was that?"

"what was what? i didn't hear anything." yeah so, she's about to find out. goodbye to living by myself. goodbye to public school. my parents are gonna ship off to the other side of the world.

she walks towards my room, and opens the door. i follow behind her. we see jack trying to sneak out the window.

"is this your teacher?" i start to stutter. she snaps her finger, making him come back inside my room.

"teacher? pshhh whattt, it's his son." she squints her eyes.

"y/n, don't lie to me."

"honestly, i do not know who this man is, i have never heard or seen him before in my life."

"you're such a terrible liar." i know that already. i can't tell what her reaction is.

"mom?"

"i think i accept whatever this is because, this is the exact reason on how i met your father."

"but please, don't get caught." jack and i exchange weird looks.

"thanks?" and with that she walked out the door.

kinda hate this ending but...

-renee ⚡️