How You Two Meet

Quick A/N: The video up ahead is for Damian's scenario, you can choose whatever group of people you want. 

Dick Grayson:

It was pouring rain as always in Gotham and you just got dumped by your now ex-boyfriend Daniel. You sat on the park bench by yourself debating on whether calling (b/f/n), instead of calling you get up from the bench. You walk around the park out of pure boredom and you think to yourself. 'It was a boring relationship, but it still does hurt'. While thinking you don't see others walk by you, not that they were paying attention in general but still. As you continue walking you find a small flower, you pick it and sit back down. You start to pick apart the flower petals muttering to yourself.

"He loves me, he loves me not." You were so distracted you didn't notice a young man sit next to you silently observing you. He scoots closer and holds the umbrella he has in his hand over both of you. Noticing the absence of the cold water but still hearing rain you look up; you finally notice him sitting right next to you. You see a handsome black haired and blue-eyed man, after a few moments of staring he decides to speak up.

"Hello there." You quickly reply with a hello as well and again you two stay silent until this time you speak up.

"Don't you have somewhere to be instead of here?" You ask him but not wanting him to leave.

"No not really, besides I don't want you to be stuck here in the cold rain." He replies to you.

"You don't have to stay really, I kind of like the rain anyway."

"Well at least let me walk you somewhere like a café, and you can watch the rain there." He says to you. 'This guy seems nice' You think to yourself. You nod to him and you both get up from the park bench. You two start walking throughout the park making your way to the exit.

"I never got your name." He says to you.

"It's (y/n), and yours?" You reply.

"It's Richard but people call me Dick." He says to you. 'Weird out of all the nicknames he could have picked, Dick is what he chose' You think to yourself. You two made it to a café, it seemed cozy and not a lot of people in it.

"I guess this is where we part ways." You say to him.

"Yes, I guess so. It was nice meeting you (y/n)." He says to you.

"You as well, Dick." He leaves, and you sit there wondering about your new-found friend.

Jason Todd:

It was after work and you were on the bus, it was rush hour and the bus was packed except the seat beside you. No one would sit beside you, you looked too intimidating to them at least. You staring out a window lost too deep in thought not caring to listen to the different stops until it was yours. The bus turned a corner and stopped, there were three people that got on. It doesn't really matter who they were except one of them, he literally sat down, right next to you. He got comfortable quick and already wanted to start a conversation.

"What a DAY I had, very exciting." He says in general, not directed at you.

"Nice, mine was shitty." You reply still looking out the window. He looks at you silently like he was thinking to himself. He put his hand out for you to shake it and introduced himself.

"The name's Jason Todd but you can call me yours." He says smugly. You put your hand in his and shake it.

"Mine is (y/n) (l/n) and I'm not interested, sorry buddy." You reply smirking. He frowns slightly but he continues.

"Ya know I think I have met you before." He says to you.

"Really, when?" You reply bitterly.

"In my dreams." He says to you. 'Ok that one was pretty cute' you think to yourself.