Giggling Confession- Dick Grayson

You have been best friends with Dick Grayson for several years, you two take care of each other. Like the one time you got into a car crash and you broke your leg. Dick was the one to make sure you could get up the stairs in your apartment, or that you wouldn't fall out of the shower. Not only you but one-time Dick stumbled into your apartment from the fire escape in his Nightwing costume. That night you learned a lot about him, even now you two take care of each other. 

That's why you're currently driving him to the dentist to get his wisdom teeth removed, his were extremely late unlike yours. He pretended he wasn't nervous, but you knew he was, he hates not being conscious in general. You two were listening to the radio but other than that there was complete silence both of you were deep in thought. You pull into the parking lot; he looks over at you.

"So, this is it huh?" He says, you laugh slightly.

"We're not even in the office yet Grayson, and you're not going to die." You tell him, you both get out of the car and into the building. You both sit until he gets called down, before he leaves however, he pulls you into a hug.

"If I die, I love you okay." He says.

"Yeah yeah, you big baby love you too." You say while pushing him through the doors and waving. You sit there going through your social media until the dentist waves to you to come in. You walk into the room where Dick sits in the chair quietly observing you.

"The surgery went well; his cheeks and gums will be swelled up for a few weeks. He is not allowed to eat solid food for a few days. Also, he is currently on laughing gas so he might not say things he normally does." The dentist told me then left the room.

"See I told you that you wouldn't die." You say to him taking a seat. He just nods back at you; he just sits there smiling. Until finally he speaks up.

"When we get in the car I wanna listen to Avril Lavigne." He says with a closed eyed smile.

"Okay buddy we can do that." You reply. You finally get up to leave, you put your arm under his so that he was stabilized. You two get into the car and you give him your phone so that he can put on music. He puts on Skater Boy and starts jamming along.

"HE WAS A BOY; SHE WAS A GIRL. CAN I MAKE IT ANYMORE OBVIOUS?" He screams at the top of his lungs; you giggle at his childish behaviour. For you it was nice to see him like this, not stressed like he always is because he worries you sometimes. Now whether that's because of how much you love him or that you two are friends. You knew yourself that you wanted to be more than just friends but he didn't seem interested, well to you.

You pull up into the place you call home and sigh deeply thinking to yourself on how you were gonna get him up the stairs. You prepare yourself for the bumpy ride and carry him up one by one. You two get into your house and immediately Dick lets go and falls on the ground.

"Ok Dick, I will be right back I'm just gonna prepare my bed for you." You say to him; you run into your room and throw dirty clothes into the deep abyss of the corner. You walk back into your living and you see Dick staring into space but instead of on the ground he was standing up leaned against the couch. You waved your hand to tell him to come, he follows you still staggering but managing. You both get into the bedroom and he immediately strips his shirt off. He gets into bed; you were about to leave when he grabbed your arm and pulled you down with him.

"I have to tell you something, I appreciate you so much. So much that you don't even know, I look at you and I just feel happiness no matter what. And I have wanted to tell you for a long time that I love you more than just friends." He says to you; you lay there shocked at what just happened and before you could reply he turned around and falls asleep.