I miss you..

So this is my first story, and in this story they are already together. (I'm going to TRY to make flashbacks about how and when they met) I hope you like this story..your in for one heck of a ride.
—————
Jorge's POV
I haven't sleep ever since I left Benji's. I left Benji because he went on a vacation trip with his friends, but he comes back tomorrow and I can finally see him. I texted him to see if he can FaceTime he said no one was there so I could.

🥵✋🏼Benjiiii🥵✋🏼would like to FaceTime.

After a couple rings he picked up.
Benji-Hey baby I missed you so much.
Jey-I missed you to. I wish tomorrow could just hurry up. It's been 3 weeks since we've been with each other. 
Benji-Me to babe. To be honest I haven't had a lot of sleep lately.
Jey-Neither have I. I've barley ate anything since we left each other.
Benji-Baby? You need to eat something.
Jey-I would eat you. But your not here.
Benji-Jeyyyyy*blushes*
Jey-That's my name.
We talked for hours and he finally fell asleep over the phone. I was just happy to see him tomorrow. I finally fell asleep and waited for tomorrow to come.

Benji's POV
So today is the day I finally get to see Jorge. I've been planning this vacation for a while..so I couldn't miss it. It's been 3 weeks since I've seen Jorge. I missed his face, the kisses I always gave him. How he slept. I just missed him like crazy. I was already on the plane I only had about an hour or so left before I landed, I decided to text Jorge. (Keep in mind it's like 3:30 in the morning)

Me-Babyyyyy. R u awakeeee
🥵💕Whorehey-I am now😒😂
Me-Sorry..🥺 I just needed someone to talk to.
🥵💕Whorehey-Well you can talk to me. How far away are you??
Me-Bout..an hour or so.
🥵💕Whorehey-Ughhh, I'm so ready to see you.
Me-Me too baby. Me to.
🥵💕Whorehey-I live you😤
Me-I live you to
We talked for a little while and my flight had finally landed. I went home and realized my parents or siblings weren't home, so I unpacked my stuff and packed clothes so I could stay with Jorge. I needed him and I needed him now.

So my first fanfic about Benjey😤 really hope it wasn't bad still kinda new at this😬 let me know what you want to read or anything🙂🙃