Care to explain, Benji?

Jorge's POV
I woke up do excited today. I finally get to live with Benji, everything I've always wanted. I got out of bed quietly trying not to wake Benji. He was so cute when he sleeps I didn't even wanna leave but I had to. I went to the bathroom to take a shower and waited for the water to heat up.

(T.S)

I got out of the shower and put my towel around my waist. I walked out of the bathroom to see Benji on his phone smiling, like he was texting someone. "Hey, baby. What are you smiling about?"
He practically through his phone down really fast. "Uhh..umm no one. Wanna get something to eat?" "Uh? Ya sure, let me get dressed."
"Okay." I knew something was up, but I didn't care because today was gonna be a really good day. I finished getting dressed and headed downstairs, Benji was smiling at his phone again. "Ready?"
I asked walking towards the door. "Ready as I'll ever be." We got to the car and drove to McDonald's.

Benji's POV
I felt like Jorge knew something was up. He got out of the shower this morning and looked like he was mad at something. I asked if he wanted to get breakfast and he told me he had to get dressed first. I waited downstairs and started texting someone. A few minutes later Jorge walked downstairs like he was mad. "Ready?" He said walking towards the door. "Ready as I'll ever be." I grabbed my keys and walked out the door to the car. We drove to McDonald's cause that's where we always go. Jorge said he had to go to the restroom so I waited on him. "Hey Benji. Do you remember me?" Oh god-. "What are you doing here?!"  I started sweating really bad.
"I wanted to come see you baby."
"Don't-Don't call me baby."
Why not?"
"Because. I have a boyfriend..it was just a one time thing, we were drunk."
"Are you serious!?" I saw Jorge walk out of the bathroom. This is not good. "Hey, who's this?"
"I'm Alexis. Care to tell him Benji." I knew this wasn't going to be good. I hate her right now. I was dumb and drunk and never meant for it to happen. "Care to explain what?"
"No-nothing Jorge. Let's just go." I was about to walk off when Jorge stopped me. "Benjamin Krol If you don't tell me what's going on I swear."
"You know what I'll just tell him."
"Alexis-"
"Benjamin..let her talk."
"So it was about a couple weeks ago and I meant Benji at ultra which is like a big concert. Well me and his friends had a few drinks..Benji here, started dancing with me. Dancing turned to kissing and kissing turned to lots of other stuff."

Jorge's POV
I told Benji I had to used the bathroom he said he'll wait on me. A few minutes later I left the bathroom and saw Benji talking to a girl.  "Hey, who's this?" I looked at Benji and he looked a little sad mad and confused all at once.
"I'm Alexis. Care to tell him Benji." I was so confused , who is this girl and why or how did Benji know her? "Care to explain what?" I looked at Benji and crossed my arms. This..should be good.
"No-nothing Jorge. Let's just go." He started to walk off when I stopped him. "Benjamin Krol If you don't tell me what's going on I swear." He kind of froze up.
"You know what I'll just tell him." Alexis looked at me and was starting to explain.
"Alexis-" I looked at Benji and put my hand up to stop him from talking.
"Benjamin..let her talk." I turned back at Alexis and let her talk.
"So it was about a couple weeks ago and I meant Benji at ultra which is like a big concert. Well me and his friends had a few drinks..Benji here, started dancing with me. Dancing turned to kissing and kissing turned to lots of other stuff." I turned to look at Benji and he had little tears in his eyes.
______
Sorry it took forever I'm at my grandmas and she makes us do sooo muchhh yard work.