Im sorry..

(This is going to be in Jorge's POV)

Jorge's POV
I was really missing Benji right now. I mean was I wrong to tell him to leave?

I'm hurt without him. I really miss him. I wanted to text him but I was scared. I got up took a shower got dressed and ate breakfast, I grabbed my phone and texted Benji.

Me:Benji? Can we talk?
Benji😒🤔:Of course😌
Me:just pack your bags and get down here😔😌
Benji:Okay.

***
I heard a knock on the door I was scared to open it. I slowly walked to it and opens the door.
"Hi, Jorge"
"Hi Benji. Come inside I guess." We walked up to my room and got comfortable.
"So what is it you wanted to talk about?"
Here goes nothing..

"I wanted to talk about..the other night."
"Look Jorge, I made a dumb stupid mistake and I know I shouldn't have-"
"Benji..shush." I got a tad closer to him.
"I wanted to apologize."
"You? I should be the one to apologize."
"Benji..It was my fault for kicking you out. Yes, you made a dumb mistake but things happen. Remember when I got drunk at prom? Remember what happened that night? Ya, you forgave me. I think I should forgive you this one time for a dumb mistake."  I put my hand on his thigh.
"Jorge-"
"Benji don't say anything." I got close enough to him I could reach.

I put my hands around his neck and pulled him in. I kissed him a soft yet passionate kiss. I never wanted it to end, it was like my world was finally coming back together. I never wanted this to end but at one point it had to.
"I'm sorry Benji.."
"Its Okay Mi Amor." We laid down and I put my head on his chest. I started slowly drifting off to sleep. I'm glad Benji's back.
______
Ugh..I feel like this sucks😂. I have camp coming up and I am NOT ready. If you have anymore ideas just let me know. Next story SHOULD be coming very soon.