I never wanna see you..again

Jorge's POV
I looked at Benji and he had tears in his eyes. "Benji..Is-Is that true?"
"Jorge. I was drunk and it just a one time thing." I started crying and went outside to get air. I can't believe he did this to me, I can't believe I ever trusted him. "JORGE!"
"Benji, don't talk to me."
"Jorge-"
"No. I don't want to hear it. I TRUSTED YOU BENJI! I trusted you." I said that last part trying to hold back my tears. "Jorge, please. I never meant for any of it to happen. I was drunk okay."
"That doesn't mean anything. When you get drunk your bad." I started texting my mom to come get me, I didn't want to ride home with Benji. "Benji."
"Yes?"
"I texted my mom to come get me because I don't want to ride with you. But once you get to my house..I-I want to to-to leave."
"What?"
"Benji, it's for the best." A few minutes later my mom arrived. "Bye..Benji."

Benji's POV
I didn't want to leave Jorge. I knew better not to get drunk, but I did it anyway. I messed up..bad. I got in my car and waited a little bit. Once I arrived to Jorge's, I saw all my stuff was already on the porch. I may have cried a little bit I grab it all and put it in my car and drove off.

(T.S)

I unloaded all my stuff and took it to my room. My parents weren't going to be home for a while and my brothers were at a friends. I looked at my phone and found memories of us.

(These are the memories he "made" just pretend the Instagram stuff isn't on there😂)

I sat there crying. I messed up, and now he hates me.
I wish I could just redo everything.

Flashback to when they first met
Benji's POV
I walked past Jorge Garay. Most cutest person in this school. Everyone knows I'm Bi, I just wished I was with him. Me and Noen sat down at lunch and started talking about what to do this weekend.
"Benji" She kept taping my shoulder
"What?"
"Do you like anyone at this school?"
"Yeah..I have someone in mind." I slightly looked over my shoulder at Jorge actors the room.
"Who?!"
"Jorge."
"Wait? Like Gay Jorge?" I stared at him telling him to shut up.
"Yes. Him."
"Well..why don't you ask him on a date?"
"Your right. I'll be back."
I walked up towards Jorge..kinda scared but happy.
End of flashback

I messed up. I messed up bad.
_____
I wanna give a shout-out to lilian_stars003 for the idea of some flashbacks😂 also I'm probably not gonna upload till tomorrow night because I had church camp coming up and I have to study for my drivers ed😫