Im glad your here.

There may or may not be smut in this. I'm not very good at it lol.
______
Benji's POV
I got all my stuff packed and headed to Jorge's house. Once I arrived there I knocked on the door. Nothing. I knocked again, a couple seconds later I heard the door open. The beautiful brown curly haired cutie was standing in front of me. I dropped my stuff and he fled right into my arms. He was warm. I missed these hugs, I missed his smile, his everything. "Jorge I-I'm so happy to see you right now" "me too, baby. Come in, my parents and siblings are gonna be gone for a while." God, he was so perfect.

Jorge's POV
I opened the door to Benji standing there I ran into his arms not wanting to let go. I just wanted to stay in his arms forever. His arms were like my-my safe place. I told him he could come in and my parents and siblings wouldn't be here for a while. "Hey Benji, wanna watch a movie?" "Ya sure." I sat down next to Benji. It felt so good to be with him right now. "What kind do you wanna watch Jorge?" "It doesn't really matter." He grab the remote from my hand and turned the T.V off. "What are you looking at?" I said staring into his beautiful eyes. He gave me a kiss, a passionate one. I wrap my hands around his neck not wanting to let go. Benji picked me up from the couch as I wrapped my legs around his waist and took me to the bedroom.

Benji's POV
I picked up Jorge off of the couch and took him to the bedroom. I laid him on the bed while giving me small kisses on his neck. He let out very small moans making me do the same thing. He tugged at my shirt while giving him kisses. "Jorge, are you su-" "Yes Benji. I'm sure" I did as he wanted and took my shirt off as he did the same. I gave him a kiss on the lips, then the neck, the down to his stomach. I reached the top of his pants and looked up at him to see if it was okay. He shook his head yes, I took his pants off along with his boxers. Of course Jorge was hard. (Okay so I don't know how to write smut so sorry if it's bad kind of uncomfortable to write about him "sucking"😂 but I'll try harder next time.) I finished "sucking" him and went back up to give him a kiss. I missed this. I missed giving him little kisses and being with him all the time. He really made me happy. "I live you Benjamin." "I live you to Jorge" He gave me a rough kiss and flipped me to where we was on top. He laid his head on my chest. I felt him slowly breathing I peeked down and realized he was sleeping. I was glad he was here, and I'm glad that I'm with him.

So if my stories aren't good just let me know what I can do to improve it. It's just I've never really wrote a story like this lol. Hope it was good🙃🙂