Now our family is complete..

*Keep in mind the baby photo is what they WILL look like in the future. For now pretend they are just little babies☺️. Okay I'll leave now.*

Name: (left) Jade

Name: (left) Jade. (Right) Jaylyn.
Age: (for now) 4 Months.
*For credits look at bottom😉☺️*
_______

Jorge's POV
We looked around for at least 30 minutes.
"So Jorge? Anything?" Benji said walking around.
"I have a few. What about..." I looked down at these two BEAUTIFUL baby girls. They were just the most precious things in the world. "What about..these two?" I looked at Benji. He just stared at me.
"Two?" Did he only want one?
"Umm..ya. I-I'm sorry I didn't know you only want one." I started walking off from the girls. Benji grabbed my wrists and turned me around.
"Babe. I would have at least 12 kids with you. I want two. As long as your okay with it." Our four heads touched, there's that electricity again. I gave him a kiss. Ughh..why does he have to be so cute.
"It's okay with me, as long as it's with you." We both walked back over to the girls and stared down at them.
"Their beautiful" I looked up at Benji and smiled. I'm about to start my life..with the Love of my life. (Guys I'm legit crying) "So? Do you want them?"
He looked down at me and smiled. "Of course I want them."
"Okay." Abby came walking through the door.
A-So? Did you decide on what you want?
J-Yes. I think we're going to take these two beautiful girls.
A-Awesome! Okay, well I'm going to take them to the back and get all the paper work we need you to sign and for you too keep, Okay?
B-Thank you.
Abby took the girls to the back and we followed and waited by the desk. I couldn't wait to take these girls home. I'm about to start my life and I'm ready.

Benji's POV
Well..I'm about to start my life with Jorge and I'm so ready. We got two beautiful twin girls. Honestly I wasn't expecting Jorge to get twins it shocked me but I was glad he did. It's going to be a ride but I'm willing to risk it. Abby walked out with the girls in a car seat. "Okay. Here is the paper work we need both of you to sign." Abby gave us the paper work and we filled it out and handed back to her. "And here is the paperwork you will need to keep." She gave me the paper work and man it's was quite a bunch. "Okay, gentlemen. I'm trusting you to take very, very good care of these beautiful girls. They came from..one HECK of a mother." I didn't know what she meant by that but I was going to do anything I can to be a good parent. "Can I ask you what you mean by that?" Jorge said concerned. "Well..of course it was a teen mom, maybe about 16 years old. She told me that her mom said that if she didn't give it up she would hurt her(the 16 year old) and she said that once the girls get older she would want to see them just not keep them." I had tiny tears in my eyes but I made sure I didn't show them. "Wow. Do you know how we are supposed to get ahold of her once the girls get old enough?" Abby told us that she gave her a number and put in the paperwork folder. She said that by the time the girls are old enough she would over the age of 18 and her mom couldn't do anything. Of course I was going to let her see her kids. Jorge and I said our goodbyes and we each took a car seat and headed out to the car. We went to Walmart and everything to get clothes and food and toys and stuff for the girls. I was stating my life, I was scared but I was also ready.
________
Omg. Not going to lie I for real cried writing most of this. I wanna give a shoutout to lilian_stars003 picking the names and which picture to use. I have camp coming up tomorrow for a week and idk if I'll be able to write then😤 but once I get back I will FOR SURE write something. It's currently 1:45 pm and I'm on my way back from Kansas❤️ I hope you really like this if so tell me your favorite part☺️ and if there are any typos I'm sorry🥺