It was just a dream. (also Flashback)

*WARNING CONTAINS SELF HARM!!*

______

Benji: JUST GO!! I NEVER wanna see you again. I hope you die, you know, killing yourself doesn't sound that bad.

Jorge: B-Benji?

Benji: GO AWAY JORGE!! I SAID I NEVER WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN. JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME AND GO BACK TO CUTTING YOUR SELF!

Jorge: Benji, please-please don't leave me.

Benji: Jorge..if i have to say it again, i will do it myself.

Benji's POV

I kept hearing Jorge whimpering in his sleep. I tried to wake him up but he didn't move.

"Babe wake up." nothing. I shook him one more time. He shot up and looked at me, his eyes being really puffy.

"babe, what happened?"

"I-I had a bad dream. A really REALLY bad dream."

"Can you tell me what happened?"

"You told me to leave, that you never wanted to see me again. You-You said that k-killing m-myself wasn't a b-bad idea. You aid that i-if I din't leave you would do it yourself."

"Do what myself?"

"Kill me.." now he started crying, worse then he already was.

"Babe, babe, look at me. Hey, I would never leave you. Okay. You mean SO MUCH to me."

"Really?"

"Really." He laid back down but this time with his head on my chest. I pulled him closer not letting him go so he knows that I'm still here. I can"t believe he had a dream like that. If he did die, I-I honestly don't know what I would do without him. I looked down and see him sleeping softly. I closed my eyes and drifted off.

*Flashback to Jorge a few years ago*

Jorge's POV

I went to my bathroom, shut my door and locked it. I looked in the mirror and thought to myself 'wow, you are stupid, and ugly, and not useful, your not accepted.'

I looked underneath my sink and found the blade I always kept. *Warning CONTAINS SELF HARM IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT SKIP TO BOTTOM*

I took the blade and put it across my wrist and cried quietly in pain. I did it two more times. I just wanted my life to end. I just want somebody to love me. *little did he know ;)*

I but the blade back where I hide it. I stood in the mirror crying for 20 minutes, why? why me?

*End of flashback*

_______

I wanna give a little shout-out to @Pitapie14 for the little idea at the top. (She had it in one of her stories you should like for real check her stories out they are awesome.) Anyway sorry if this was bad or sad but I just wanted to put in a little bit of Jorge's past. If you got any ideas let me know and yeah..Byeee