The New Transferred Student

"W-what?" Inko asked as she stared at the young man.

"A father figure." He said again not budging in the slightest. Inko looked at her son in confusion, shock, sadness, and guilt. The last one giving Izuku a squeeze on his heart, reaching down he grabbed her hands as he clutched them tightly on his chest. "Listen mom, ever since dad abandoned us when I was a kid, I never had someone I could look up to for a dad, I've always had you. You understand this right?" She nodded her head as she stared at him dumbly. "While it is true Kyojin saved my life, in reality, All For One was the one who saved me from myself and the world. He picked me up when everyone else discarded me as hopeless and a waste of space, All For One saw worth in me and he made it known by rewarding me, complimenting me, even buy my gifts such as clothes and food when I would return late from my work at the League, he reminded me so much of you, being there for me no matter what anyone else told me. Every time the door was open in the house you would be waiting for me. He did the same thing." Izuku said as he lowered her hands as she stared at her son. "I couldn't help but see him as the father I never grew up to have." He said, this getting a critical hit on his mother as she lunged forward and began crying on his chest.

"I'm so sorry my baby! I-I didn't know you felt like that this whole time-" two hands gripped her face and force her to look up as Izuku smiled at her.

"That's a lie and we both know it." He said surprising her. "You didn't gain that weight for no reason, I know you gained it in a way to try and cope with my quirklessness as well as my misery outside our house." More tears crawled out her eyes as she hugged her son even tighter as she sobbed loudly.

'He knew... my young innocent gentle Izuku knew his mom was....' she thought sadly. 'I guess I was wrong about him, he really didn't change, he's just more out with it all.' She thought. Naomasa entering walked to them before clearing his throat to catch their attention.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but, we need to talk," he informed them.

Inko groaned. "What's happened now? If it's something that concerns my son can't you leave it until later? He's been through a lot—"

"And I sympathize with that, I do," he countered. "But this can't wait." Inko was about to protest when Izuku patted his mother's head, looking up she found a reassuring smile.

"Mom its fine. Whatever it is, I'd rather get it done and out of the way," he assured her.

Realizing he was going to go through with it Inko fixed her suit as wiped her tears away as she took his hand and stood tall besides her boy. They walked out. Dabi was still outside, much to Izuku's surprise and relief. Gunhead and Manual were also present, probably to keep an eye on Dabi. Manual had returned after sorting out most of the security.

Naomasa led them all to an office. There were two others in the room. An officer with a cat-like appearance, and an important looking official because he was wearing a suit with a dog like appearance.

"Good evening," the one with the dog appearance greeted. "Dabi, Inko Midoriya, and you Izuku Midoriya. I've heard quite a bit about you. My name is Kenji Tsuragamae. I am the Chief of the Police Force. The officer here in case you're wondering is Sansa Tamakawa." Dabi was mildly surprised that he was acknowledged by this man. He, along with the other two, was curious as to why the Chief of Police of all people was here. What could have happened that brought this on? Inko started fidgeting nervously a trait her son inherited but didn't do as much nowadays.

"Um, I don't mean to be rude but, why did you call us here?" she asked. "Did something serious happen?" Kenji took notice of this.

"In a manner of speaking," he said softly. "It's been decided where your son shall be transferred Mrs. Midoriya." That surprised her and the other two.