Nine

The day came where they were setting sail again. Hongjoong was at the dock helping load the ship as well as Jongho and Mingi. A couple other men load the ship and ready to sail with the captain and first mate. Hongjoong knew Seonghwa was still angry with him, but that didn't stop him from showering him with kisses and love for the past three days. Seonghwa the night before had cuddled up to him when Hongjoong could barely sleep, and placed a hand on his chest, "Please sail safe."

"I always do," Hongjoong assured the older.

"And please, I am begging you from the bottom of my heart," Seonghwa whispered, he leaned in and nuzzled their noses together, "Don't be gone for almost a month. Aurora needs her father, and I need you by my side..."

"I won't be gone long love," Hongjoong whispered back, and placed a gentle kiss on Seonghwa's lips, "I give you full permission to beat my ass if I am not back within two weeks."

Seonghwa giggled, and leaned in to kiss his lover before cuddling closer to him, "I will, and you will probably sleep outside for a while."

Now today is the day they leave, and his heart aches every time he looks up to see Seonghwa and Aurora watching him pack up. He hands the last barrel to one of his crew mates, dusting his hands off before walking to his family. Aurora grins, reaching for him and Seonghwa sets her down, she walks on wobbly legs in the sand towards her father and Hongjoong chuckles when he picks her up.

He kisses her cheek, "My sweet baby girl," holding her close, he sighs, "Take care of mommy okay? Go easy on him and don't be a little gremlin."

"She's not a gremlin, she's an angel," Seonghwa laughs softly, smiling at the scene. Hongjoong chuckles once more, bringing in his lover and kissing him passionately. He doesn't want to pull away, wanting to imprint the feel of Seonghwa's lips on his before he leaves.

Mingi finished loading the smaller boat before looking up in time to catch Yunho standing off to the side. He runs his hand through his blue hair, walking off the dock and towards his lover. Yunho looks away from him, crossing his arms. Mingi comes right over to him and placed his hands on Yunho's hips, and tries to pull in the older.

Yunho jerks away, turning away from him towards the trees. Mingi sighs, "Gorgeous, I know you're still angry with me. But please, before I go I don't want us to be like this."

"The only reason I'm like this is because of you," Yunho snaps, "You can't stay home with me, you HAVE to go with Hongjoong. So just go!"

"Yunho look at me!" Mingi growls, the older tenses before turning to look at Mingi. He hasn't raised his voice like that since when they were on the ship and when Mingi had first kidnapped him. Mingi walks closer and presses Yunho against a tree, capturing his lips in a heated kiss and pressing his body against his. Yunho whimpers, kissing Mingi back and missing the feeling of Mingi's lips on his.

He hasn't touched or talked to Mingi ever since the younger revealed to him their departure. So feeling Mingi's lips on his, his body pressed to his on the tree, it made him want more. He pants when Mingi pulls away for air, bringing him back for softer kisses. Mingi again pulls away to smile, only to be smacked on the chest as Yunho forced him to look at him, "Don't be gone for long, and next time you come back you're staying for a while."

Mingi chuckles, "Deal," he kisses Yunho once more, pulling away to nuzzle his nose against the other's, "I love you."

"I love you more," Yunho whispers.

Their family watch as Hongjoong and Mingi board the ship and shortly after sail off. Yeosang stood by Seonghwa, who was watching with sad eyes as Aurora waves to the ship, as if she knows her daddy is sailing off again. San wraps his arm around Yeosang's waist, kissing his temple while taking Seonghwa's hand in his free hand. He knows the older is struggling to keep it together while watching his lover leave. Wooyoung and Jongho participate in waving too, Yunho stands off to the side with tears in his eyes as he watches his pirate once more sail off.

They'll be back soon though.

~~~~

Written by @jinjin0309