Thirty-Five

Yunho helped his mom finish cleaning everything up, then started to walk home with Seonghwa so the new parents could have some alone time.

"Just think, in a few months we will go through this again!" He said, bouncing up and down as he walked.

Seonghwa chuckled and smiled down at his belly while rubbing it. "Yes, we are. I can't believe it sometimes."

Yunho was about to speak again when he heard the horns sound. Both of them looked to their left and saw the ship in the distance. "They're back! Oh, they're back! This will be a nice surprise!" Yunho clapped and he and Seonghwa made their way to the docks.

The crew worked on unloading everything. Hongjoong came and kissed Seonghwa on the cheek before going to help them. It looked like they got a good majority of the supplies that were needed, but Yunho know Jongho wouldn't have been able to stay away for long.

He sighed as he watched his friend disembark, carrying a large sack. He spoke quietly with Hongjoong, who patted his shoulder and nodded.

Jongho bowed his head and walked off the dock, not looking at anyone else. Yunho felt his heart sink when he realized just how thin the younger looked. He made a mental note to go help him later.

But first he needed to see Mingi.

His lover walked down the gang plank, a bright smile on his face as he looked down at something. Yunho stood up on his toes to try and see what is was as the crew moved back and forth, blocking his view.

"What is Mingi looking at?" Seonghwa asked, also craning his neck a little.

"I can't tell." Yunho jumped, but he still couldn't see anything.

A small group of people gathered behind Mingi and Irys. They followed the latter when they got to the beach while Mingi broke off to come see Yunho.

The older paused when he saw a little boy clinging to Mingi's pant leg, his thumb in his mouth. He looked so scared. Yunho placed a hand over his chest and glanced back at Mingi. He gave a soft smiled and then stooped down to pick the boy up.

"Hey." He said, leaning over to kiss Yunho's cheek.

"Welcome home." Seonghwa said, giving Mingi a curious look.

"Mini..." The little boy whined and hid his face in Mingi's neck. It made the pirate chuckle.

"It's okay Milo. I want to introduce you to someone." He said, rubbing the boy's back. "Do you remember when I told you about Yunho?" The boy nodded, still not looking at anyone. "This is him."

"Milo?" Yunho said, looking between the boy and Mingi.

The younger sighed and nodded his head. "We found him at the ocean city. His..." He paused, and then mouthed 'His mother died on board'.

Yunho covered his mouth with his hand and Seonghwa let out a small gasp. "Oh no..."

"So I was thinking. Well... He needs a home. And he has gotten attached." Mingi chuckled as Milo used a little hand to grip his shirt. "What do you think?"

"You want to... You and me?" Yunho pointed between them several times, then a huge smile broke across his face. He shuffled behind Mingi's back to see if Milo would looked at him

The little boy peeked at him and giggled when Yunho made a face. "Hello Milo."

"Yuho?"

Yunho held back a snort and his lips quivered from the effort. "Yes, I'm Yunho. Are you going to come live with me and Mingi?"