Thirty-Nine

Utopia was bustling with activity as the islanders prepared for a large celebration bonfire on the beach. They gathered the wood that Jongho had been chopping down and made three different stacks so they could spread out.

Several people gathered crops and went hunting to provide enough food for everyone.

Wooyoung felt honored that they wanted to do it as a partial celebration for his return, but really all he wanted to do was move on. Thankfully people had stopped asking how he was and did their best to let him get back to normal life.

He loved getting to be back at the daycare with the kids, especially Aurora. She hardly left his side either and he thought it was just the sweetest thing.

Milo was adorable too, and it was obvious that he just adored his two dads.

And the babies Caspian and Atlas just lit up the room whenever they were in it.

Wooyoung smiled to himself as he walked Aurora home. She was giggling while running ahead of him and bringing him shells or rocks she found along the way. "Shell, shell, shell!" She cried out with a sing-song voice.

"These are beautiful! I love them." He said, ruffling her hair as she brought him another one.

"Hey, Youngie." Seonghwa said, greeting them as they walked up to the house. "Are you ready for tonight?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

Wooyoung sighed. "Why does everyone keep asking me that? Am I missing something?"

Seonghwa's eyes widened and he cleared his throat. "N-No reason... Who has asked you?"

"Yunho, Mingi, Yeosang, Hongjoong, San asked while giggling and had to run away before I could answer, and now you. Seriously, am I missing something?" Wooyoung crossed his arms and studied the older.

"We are just excited to have you back. That's all."

"My Youngie!" Aurora squealed, hugging Wooyoung's leg.

"That's right baby, we are all happy to have him back." Seonghwa leaned forward and kissed Wooyoung's forehead before taking Aurora inside. Atlas could be heard crying in the background as Wooyoung walked away.

As he was walking home, he saw Jongho walking back to the forest to get another log. He was about to call out and run after him when he saw Quinn trot after him, a wide smile on her face.

Jongho paused to look at her and shook his head before walking away. She followed him.

Wooyoung narrowed his eyes and sped up. He didn't find them by the first couple of houses. He thought he heard someone call his name, but he couldn't stop. He didn't like the look that was on the girl's face. And he had heard she had gone after both San and Hongjoong already.

He heard a muffled cry and rounded the next house to see that Quinn had her hands up Jongho's shirt and her mouth pressed to his. Jongho pushed her away immediately yelling, "Get away from me! What is your problem?"

"That's exactly what I want to know!" Wooyoung yelled at the top of his lungs. Both Quinn and Jongho turned to look at him. She smirked and walked forward to run her hands over Jongho again. He pushed her away immediately, but she grabbed onto his arm.

"Come on baby, why do you want to be with someone like him." Quinn said. "I can show you a good time."

Jongho pushed her away again, going to move to Wooyoung, but the older lost it. He walked forward and grabbed Quinn by the collar of her shirt and slammed her against the outside of the house. Her head slammed against it and then Wooyoung added to it by slapping her.