RUN pt.2

It was the next day of our video shoot. I went to get out of bed but I was stuck under something...or someone.

I looked over my shoulder to see Jins arm around me asleep. I pushed his hair back a bit and light tapped his forehead to wake up "Wakey wakey we gotta film today." I say to him and all he does is groan and tighten his grip on me.

I start to wiggle around to get out and flick his forehead a bit. "Come on get up and off of me I need to get ready and look cute." I say to him. "But you are aleady cute." He says to me. "I'm gonna scream for Namjoon." I say and that gets Jin up and off the bed.

I get off of my bed and put on my slippers and headed towards the bathroom. "AH you scared me I'm so used to your brown hair." Hoseok says to me. "Same with me but I think the blonde compliments mt pale skin. I say as I knock on the bathroom door.

I knocked again in cases someone fell asleep while gettinf ready. It happened to Jungkook many times. I go in and started my morning routine.

I get out of the bathroom and headed into my room and got in my sweats and headed to the kitchen to grab some breakfast for the rode. We all go to the companys van and drove back to the set.

We got out and started to get ready for the day. I was going in and out of sleep as they were doing my hair and makeup. Once I was done I put on the same outfit as yesterday which was my dark blue high waisted shorts with a white crop top paired with pen marked up white converse.

The staff took me to a small set that had a hallway that a had door that lead to a very bright room. Some of the staff was spreading around some confetti and putting cups everywhere.

"Oh wow it looks amazing." I say as I looked around there was some posters and markings all over the walls. "Wasn't this Jimins set for I need u?" I say and the staff nodded.

The boys started to come and looked at the set in awe of how different it looks now. "Okay so I want Lip to be the one that gets up from the floor out of nowhere and drag Jimin into the bathroom with you guys and push him into the tub. But Jimin you have to take her down with you so she's going to fall onto your lap." The director says and Jimin and I looked at each other.

"The members are gonna tease him because when you fall your close to his face." He adds on and I nodded my head lightly.

Jimin and I decided to practice a bit before they filled the tub with water. We finally found the postion safe enough for me to fall into the tub without hitting my head or hurting him when I land on him.

I watched the staff as they filled up the tub with water as quick as they can so we can start filming. I got into my spot on the floor and played with the confetti on the floor a bit as the boys picked some up and shoved it in their pockets or in their cups.

The music starts and we start to goof around and throw confetti everywhere and our so called drinks getting spilled. I get up going towards the fake jimin aka the camera with my giggly smile and reached out.

"Cut lets do that again." The director says to us and we get back in our position and repeated the same thing. We took a small break after doing a couple of more rounds of it so Jimin can do his shots next.

I ate some strawberries I had brought with me from the home as I watched Jimin doing the same thing over and over agin.

We all joined on set and got into our spots and of course fixed our hair a bit. The music starts and I pull Jimin my way to the tub and he turns me around and takes me down with him with me falling really close towards his face.

The boys start to tease us by throwing water all over us. The music cuts out and I get out of the tub "Oh my god I'm cold really cold." I say. "Okay group shot and say the same word along with Yoongi V just sit on their laps." The directors says to us.

The boys got into the tub and I laid across on me and shouted the same word as them as we all threw either confetti or water towards the camera.

I got off of the boys and ran towards to the staff that had towels for us and wrapped myself quickly in the towel. "The fans are gonna go crazy about this." Jin says to me. "Yes and more hate coming way for being too close to Jimin now." I say to him as I go to my dressing room.

I take off my wet soaking clothes since I wasn't needed for another scene of V getting dunked into the water. I put back on my red and white button down shirt and ripped jeans and carried my shoes out of the dressing room with me to the stylist chair.

Once I sat down the stylist started to blow dry my hair and started to heat up the curling wand. She styles my hait the same braids once she was done drying and curling my hair.

I sat on the couch and waited for the boys to finish up getting dry,changed,and fixed up for the next scene were doing.

We got into the companys van and drove to our next location which is supposed to be a lot of running and I'm not ready for that at all.

After running continuously and laying on the grass on each other as the cameras would pan around us or even over us which scared me it was finally time to go home and rest hopefully.

Once the van pulled up to where we lived we went inside and plopped ourselves on the couch and turned the tv on.

"I hope this music video comes out amazing." I heard Jimin say. "It will. It's going to tell a good story for the fans to figure out which will be entertaining." Namjoon said next.

"It will be amazing." I say to them and I could tell they are already nodding their tired heads.

I was gonna post this on Wednesday but I wanted to post this because this took a lot to do especially looking back and forth at the actual music video and trying to put Lippie in spots that would suit her but I hope you enjoy part 2 of this and also what do think what's her story about in the music videos? Lmk in the comments ❤️❤️