Another solo pt1

Lip was excited for the news that the company was finally gonna go through with another solo of hers if she gets it done in the time span they give her. She sent this song a year ago to be part of her Eclipse album but they scrap that idea and hid it in a file for use. She was instantly brought to the studio and started to practice the demo dance that was created by Bailey Sok, a choreographer that she has been dying to work with. "Just letting you know there's gonna be a lot of back up dancer about fourteen, two dance breaks, and you're gonna have to learn a lot within the next twenty-four hours." Bailey says to her and lip nodded understanding that today is gonna be a long day. "Should I get hobi to join as he is a a feature in this song. I want to at least dance with him for his part or one of those dance breaks you said." Lip said to Bailey. When Lip created the song 'Play' she instantly knew she wanted Hobi to be in it as she knew he would like the Spanish feel to it. "Yeah I think you should do it." Bailey says back and Lip instantly spammed his phone to come down.

As Hobi was getting ready to come down Lip was learning the first few verses of the routine and adjusting them to how she would feel comfortable doing for when she sings. "I think for when the rap comes I go off to the side and he can dance with the boys, like his little moment to shine." She says when they got to the rap section. "If the company doesn't like the idea then we can have a separate routine for me to do with the guys." She added on. It's sad that she wasn't fully in control of what she wanted for this song compared to when she's with her group where her creative ideas do get added into the final part of making a routine or a video. After adjusting the routine to how she could it for the remainder of the time they had in that studio she did a live version and kept on adjusting it to how she could do it. "I am not hitting the high note at the end as I won't be as stable so I am gonna sing the main chorus instead.

She was beyond tired at this point. Going over and over again of the routine, both versions of the rap section, and just keep on adjusting it. When it came to recording she would mess up a small thing or forget a simple move. She felt nervous about the whole thing as they gave her a short time period to get everything done and prove that she could do this under a lot of pressure. "Hey do you have the costumes ready?" A staff member asks her. "Uh Byeol has it taken cared of, I trust her fashion input." Lip says back to them and put her focus back onto the routine.

During the final run through of the routine, she was starting to get a mini adrenaline rush as the producers and managers walk in to see if it was ready to get everything. She did get a text message from Byeol saying that they liked the outfits she picked out for the video if they approve. Instead of doing the routine twice she wanted to show the routine without Hobi and have the copy of that routine on tape to hand over. "We get one shot of this routine and we gotta impress them and show them that we are all ready for this to come out and make people jaws drop." Lip says to her dancers. She knew how exhausted they were and new they did everything to stay up and do this. They did a quick group chant and went to the center of the practice room and got into position looking all serious.

She does this flirtatious look on her face as she mouths the words as if she was on the comeback stage with the camera following her around. When the routine ended all lip could feel was a sick knot in her stomach. She could imagine all of the things that they would say to her about it overall, to love it to it's never gonna come out for another year. "Will start shootings this in three days." The manager says and Lip just jumps onto one of her dancers as they all celebrate in joy that staying up until two in the morning for this was worth it now. "Okay okay," Lip says as she gets off one of the dancers, "We need to stay focus, eat healthy, and be on point these next few days. We have a lot to do until video shooting and the staff as you all know well you know that they are gonna do next, but I hope you all rest really really well and I will see you in the afternoon!" She says excitedly to all of them.

As the group disperse she grabs her belongings and headed off home already thinking about how her life for the next few weeks will be here busiest.

Sorry that this was short I am writing many chapters all at once but I hope you enjoy this chapter a lot and be ready for part.2 of this in a couple of days.