Weekly Idol

BTS was on set for Weekly Idol without a single member missing for once aka Lippie missing for most of them. They were currently sitting down in the chairs having the youngest members on the bottom row and the oldest members on top. Lippie had her tannish white fluffy coat that has flowers embroidered all over it on her lap since she got hot from the bright lights beaming onto them. She was wearing a long-sleeve white turtleneck with black skinny jeans paired with black boots. It was cold outside but the inside of the place was pretty warm so she's regretting her outfit choices already.

"So Lip we heard that during your free time that you like to learn dances from other artists," Chon says to her and she nodded. "Yeah, I love to learn them. Sometimes I would do a live and show what I learn to my fans and it's like a little gift to them." She responded. "I catch her dancing in her room sometimes late at night," Jin says which gave the members a good small laugh. "Even though I complain that I'm tired I still go out of my way to learn dances all the time." She says to them.

"Well we're gonna test out your dance knowledge with dance cover challenge and uh the boys can join in at any time," Don says to the group and they all nodded. Lippie puts her jacket on the chair and stood in the very front and waited for the music to play.

The build-up of the main course of 4 Walls by F(x) started to come on and she started to do some of the hand movements and then she put her hands up in a fist and started to do the iconic move from the routine "love is four walls walls walls.." she says as she dances to the song. Soon the song started to fade away and she stops dancing and listened for the next one to start. "I'm so anxious about what you're gonna throw at us." Lippie says as she started to dance to the next song that came up which was Growl by EXO and jungkook comes flying off of his seat and joined her in dancing to the song.

She starts to laugh a bit when she saw him fly off of his seat to dance right next to her. When the song ended he went back to his seat and she just stands there waiting for the next song to come on. When the build-up to La Vie En Rose comes on, she starts to do small hand movements then jumped right into the main course, "La La La La Vie En Rose." She says and does hand movements. This was one of her favorite routines from IZ*ONE. She enjoys the formations and the quick movements they do in their routines. Once the song started to end she stops moving and listened out for the other song. "Wait do we get a prize if I do all of them," she says quickly to the hosts.

"Maybe," Chon says to her and the build-up to the main chorus of Naughty by Irene and Seulgi comes on and Lip quickly swings her arms and started tutting and moving her feet. "You're going crazy" she shouts out loud as she dances with the biggest smile on her face. She was happy she was actually hitting the moves since tutting is a difficult dance genre to learn and she was struggling when she was learning it for a special video she was gonna put out.

"Can you guys join me? It's pretty lonely." She says to the boys. Of course, they listened to her and got off of the chairs and stood by her. The song started out at a low volume but started to get louder as it leads up to the main chorus. Like Ooh-Ahh by twice main chorus fully kicks in and the group was in sync with each other. Hobi was laughing at Jungkook who was actually putting all of his efforts into this. He really wanted whatever prize Lip was gonna win for all of them. Once the song ended, Lip turned around and looked at Chon and Don praying that she completed it and that she got the prize. 

"Can I get a prize?" She says to them as the boys headed back to their seats. "Yes, you do!!" Don says and Lip just jumps around a bit happy that she did it. She didn't even know if there was a prize she just simply asked. If she was gonna do that many dances she might as well get a prize for it.