Like Father, Like Daughter

El Santo proclaimed happily as he lead the Rivera family into the tower,"Welcome to my daughter's party!"

Miguel gasped in delight to see all of the skeletons in the room. They were all wearing masquerade masks that resembled animals' faces.

Miguel was about to run on over to the chocolate fountain when El Santo grabbed the hood of his red sweatshirt. "Not so fast amigo."

Miguel chuckled nervously at the stern look on the wrestler's face.

El Santo face suddenly brightened. "You can't go into the party without a mask!"

Miguel said as he took a red mask from El Santo,"Gracias El Santo."

The party was in full-swing. As the DJ played some pretty sweet beats,

everyone watched the swimmers gracefully dance in the guitar-shaped pool

Coco was walking alongside her papa when she noticed a little skeleton girl sitting on a chair, looking a bit upset

Coco was utterly shocked to see such a young girl all by herself.

To Hector's surprise, Coco ran through the large crowd, excusing herself in the process.

Hector shouted in a state of panic,"Coco!"

The little girl was adjusting the white rose on her head when she noticed Coco approaching her with a warm smile. The little girl smiled back.

El Santo was sipping on some punch when Imelda came up to him. The famous wrestler asked happily,"Isn't this a great party, Imelda?"

Imelda gave El Santo a look of suspicion. "Speaking of which... who is your daughter?"

Coco and the little girl who's name was Dawn were laughing amongst each other.

Dawn grinned. "Your mama sure did the right thing by making shoes. And you said she uses them as weapons? That's funny!"

Coco laughed once more before looking up to see an old piece of film of El Santo beating Ernesto de la Cruz to a pulp. That's when Dawn grinned wickedly and turned Coco into a wispy spirit! Coco's spirit soon got sucked up by Dawn's flower which earned her another rose petal!

"ARE YOU CRAZY?"

Imelda had just smacked El Santo with her boot.

El Santo cowered in fear. "Señorita please..."

Rosita and Victoria ran on over to the scene to hold Imelda back from hurting El Santo some more. Rosita said in horror,"Imelda! Please! Control your temper!"

Imelda pointed her boot at El Santo as she told Victoria and Rosita,"This man adopted Ernesto's daughter, Dawn!"

Victoria and Rosita asked in unison,"What?"

Imelda face softened slightly when she spotted Hector. Hector ran up to his family and said worriedly,"I can't find Miguel or Coco anywhere!"

Suddenly, Miguel could be heard shouting,"Help!"

Wasting no time, Imelda put her boot back on and lead the Rivera family towards the room where Hector discovered that he was murdered.

They barged into the darkened room just in time to see Dawn sucking up Miguel's soul!

Hector tried to pounce on the evil little girl but it was too late...

Miguel was now trapped inside of Dawn's rose!

Dawn soon snickered, particularly at Imelda. "What's the matter Imelda Rivera? Feeling guilty for not telling your family about me?"

Imelda shouted angrily at Dawn,"I did it because I didn't want my family to worry!"

Dawn slowly turned her back on the Rivera family. "Well it looks like your plan backfired Imelda..."

"Why are you doing this to our family?" Rosita asked angrily.

"We've never done anything to you!" Victoria added.

Dawn swiftly turned her head to face the Riveras. "Oh, no...? She suddenly shrieked,"You ruined my papa's reputation as the greatest musician ever!"

Imelda shouted as the rest of the Rivera family backed away in fright,"For good reason! Your father murdered the love of my life!"

Dawn rolled her eyes. "Big deal. Hector deserved to die for abandoning you and Coco all those years ago."

All unhealthy memories aside, Imelda was about to grab the little girl's wrist and brake it when Dawn disappeared into thin air.

Julio said nervously,"She's gone..."

"Not quite old man..."

Everyone looked up at the sound of Dawn's disembodied voice. "With Miguel and Coco trapped inside of my rose, I'll be able to restore the love my papa lost!"

Hector couldn't take it anymore. He fell on his knees and wept,"What are we going to do?"

Imelda was about to give Hector a tender and loving hug when she could hear Dawn singing a beautiful but spine-tingling song.

Imelda turned her head to see all of the partygoers walking out of the tower with blank stares on their faces!

Julio cried out,"Dawn's turned them all into zombies!"

Felipe was at one of the room's windows when he shouted,"It's just not them! Look!"

The rest of the Rivera family ran on over to the window, only to gasp at the horrifying sight.

Dawn was luring every skeleton in the Land of the Dead to the bell that was keeping Ernesto de la Cruz in seclusion!