"When It All Started"

When did this all start? The day I escaped 'training' for a few hours, you could call them the best hours of my life because that's when I met Bakugou Katsuki, someone I would come to like very much.

I was four years old, still awaiting my quirk. I could hear the screaming of my siblings and father, why they were screaming was unknown to me. I looked out the window to see it was a beautiful day outside, the sun was shining and the wind was blowing the leaves in a graceful manner. Directly under one of the trees, there were two kids 'playing.' A dark green-haired boy and an ash-blond-haired boy. The ash-blond kid was beating up the other kid, ouch. I wanted to play so bad, I had never played with any other kids nor had I made any friends. My thoughts were interrupted by someone walking in.

"Oh, good morning Sho, I didn't know you were awake already!" Touya said waving at me. "Hewo Touya~Nii!" I shouted waving back at him. Touya walked over to me and sat down. "Oh, you're watching those kids?" Touya asked. "Yesh, I want to pway with them two!" I shouted. "I suppose we could go outside for a little, but we have to come inside before dad notices, alright?" "Okie Touya~Nii!" I shouted happily. Touya crouched down next to me indicating he would carry me on his back. I hopped on his back acting like he was a horse. "Go horsey! Hehe!" I shouted. "Neigh!" Touya replied, trying to imitate a horse. "Hehe," I giggled. "Okay, be quiet now we don't want dad to catch us," Touya whispered. "Okie," I whispered back. Touya carefully opened the door, once it was open he looked around being cautious of his surroundings. Once he realized dad was in his room, he tip-toed down the hallway to the stairs. He quietly walked down the modern Japanese-styled staircase. 

Once we reached the first floor, we were greeted by our sister, Fuyumi. "Hello boys, where are you going?" Fuyumi asked. "Oh, Sho wants to play outside with the other kids, if dad comes out of his room can you wave at us from the window?" Touya asked. "Of course, and please be careful, if dad looks out the window you could get in serious trouble," Fuyumi stated. "Thanks, Fuyumi, we're going outside now, bye!" Touya said waving. "Bye Touya, bye Shoto," Fuyumi said waving back. "Bye, sissy!" I said waving to my sister. Touya walked to the door and opened it. Touya walked outside and almost immediately I could feel the warm summer breeze hit me. Touya continued walking until we reached the two other kids. He placed me on the ground and I ran up to the kids. 

"HELLO!" The green-haired kid shouted. "Hewo!" I shouted back. "I'm Midoriya Izuku, and this is Kacchan!" Midoriya shouted. "Shut up Deku, I can introduce myself, nerd!" 'Kacchan' screamed. "Oi, I'm Bakugou Katsuki, and this is stupid nerd Deku," Bakugou shouted. "Hewo! I'm Shoto!" I said smiling brightly with my hands on my hips. "Aww! You're adorable!" Izuku shouted. "Thank chu!" I replied. "Tsk, how annoying," Bakugou said. "Kacchan! Be nice, we just met him," "Shut it, nerd I can do whatever I want!" "Tag, chu it!" I shouted tapping Bakugou on the shoulder, I then began running away from Bakugou.  "I'M GOING TO GET YOU, HALF N' HALF!" Bakugou screamed running after me. Then Izuku began running as well, trying to get away from the 'oh so scary' Bakugou. About five minutes after Izuku's mom came to pick him up and he had to go.

We played tag for approximately thirty minutes. "Shoot! Sho, hurry!" Touya shouted. "Huh, I don't want to go!" I shouted. "Come on Sho, it's time to go before dad finds out," Touya replied, pointing towards the window where Fuyumi was waving. "Aww! Pwease Touya~Nii I want to stay and pway longer! Hehe!" I said giggling because Bakugou was tickling me. "Oi, your brother said it's time to go so you have to go," Bakugou said picking me up bridal style. "Aww, come on, pwease Katsuki!" I shouted. "No, it's time to go!" Bakugou said bringing me over to where Touya was standing. "Thank you Bakugou," Touya said taking me in his arms. "You know, half n' half you are pretty adorable," Bakugou said, then instantly began walking away.

And that's when it started.

Thump Thump

Thump Thump