There's No One I Love More Than You.

Bakugou's eyes widened as Todoroki's heart broke slowly. The noises seemed to have gone silent, the air now feeling colder than before. 

"Todoroki," 

....

....

"Why would you ask that question?" 

....

"I love you more than you could even know," Bakugou said.

Not even a second later Bakugou wrapped his arms gently around Todoroki's neck. Todoroki couldn't help but let a small tear fall from his face. Todoroki then smiled. This smile was something you should cherish because it was so beautiful. Shoto wrapped his arms around the taller boy, and before they knew it Bakugou was smiling as well. Nothing could replace this moment, they didn't even notice Bakugou had dropped the umbrella and they were getting soaked. 

"Shoto Todoroki, the cutest boy in Japan, would you be my boyfriend?" Bakugou asked, a bit of nervousness awakening inside him. "Of course!" Todoroki shouted. He was so happy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a day since Bakugou and Todoroki had officially got together. Todoroki was in his room, staring his palms. His heart fluttered with happiness. A quiet knock on the door made Todoroki stop spacing out. He knew exactly who it was. Shoto had just asked Yaoyorozu to come to visit his dorm for something special.

Todoroki opened the door and hugged Yaoyorozu. "You aren't gonna believe it!" Shoto shouted. "What is it! Don't keep me waiting!" Yaoyorozu said hugging Todoroki back. They walked inside and closed the door. "Guess what!" Todoroki shouted smiling. "It has to be something amazing for you to smile like that," Yaoyorozu clarified. "So, what is it!?" 

"BakugouaskedmetobehisboyfriendandIsaidyes" 

"What the heck did you say? Try speaking English," Yaoyorozu said. 

"Bakugou asked me to be his boyfriend and I said yes!" 

"OH MY GOD!" Yaoyorozu screamed, fangirling like a maniac. "This is so amazing!!" Yaoyorozu shouted hugging Todoroki. "I'm so happy for you!" 

"Eep! I'm so happy as well," Todoroki said. "When are you going to tell the others?" Yaoyorozu asked. "Well, when Bakugou's comfortable with it I'll tell them," Todoroki said.

"I'm so happy!" Yaoyorozu shouted smiling. "I'm going to my dorm if you need anything then text me!" Yaoyorozu shouted. "Okay!" Todoroki said smiling.

Now Todoroki was left alone with his mind, so not technically alone but still alone. Although this time it was different. Usually, his mind was corrupted with unexplainable pain and self-torture. This time though, it was filled with happiness and joy. Something Shoto so rarely thought about was actually happening, and Shoto was glad.

So, he decided to go to Bakugou's room. He silently got up, picturing him and his boyfriend on a nice day picking flowers and just overall having a marvelous time. 

He opened the door and locked it behind him, slowly walking to the blond's room. Once he reached his destination he knocked gently, hoping the blond wasn't sleeping. When the door opened, Todoroki held his breath hoping the blond wasn't irritated with him. Instead of what Todoroki expected, the exact opposite happened and Bakugou hugged the shorter one. "Come in," Bakugou smiled. Todoroki walked in happily, Bakugou shut the door and they sat on his bed. 

Katsuki picked up his phone and Shoto laid his head on Bakugou's shoulder, Bakugou smiled and wrapped his arms around the smaller one, laying down. The two lovers cuddled, pleased with each other's warmth. 

"Katsuki?" Todoroki called out. 

"Yes, kitten?" Bakugou asked.

"I love you," Todoroki smiled.

"I love you two," 

------------------------------------

Short, but needed. Thank you so, so much for the support! I love you guys all so much (No homo though). I felt guilty about ending the book on a cliffhanger, so I'm gonna continue the book!

Word count: 608.