"Love Letter"

Shoto's POV:

After the scenario with Bakugou, I headed upstairs to my room. I had been in my room for about thirty minutes, writing some cliche romance story that would probably never occur in real life. I decided to go downstairs to get some water. 

After standing up, I headed towards the door. I opened it gently and a small rectangular piece of paper fell out and onto the floor. I bent down and picked it up, glancing at the heart-shaped sticker holding it closed. I opened the envelope and a piece of paper was inside. My eyes began scanning over the words, reading it confusingly. 

Letter:

Dear, Todoroki Shoto, 

I can't help but notice how powerful, and beautiful you are. I decided to send you this letter saying that I can't help but love you, I'm not going to tell you who I am just yet, but you will find out soon enough, and maybe you will love me back?

                                                                                                                                           Love, ______

I stared at the letter confused. Who in the world would write this? Obviously someone with low standards, I'm not as great as they say. I placed the letter on my desk, not wanting to deal with it right this moment. I'd have to talk to Yaoyorozu about it sometime.

I walked outside, closing the door behind me. 

Once I reached the first floor I was greeted by everyone. "Huh, why is everyone downstairs?" I asked. "Oh! Today we are having a sleepover in the common room!" Ashido squealed. "Yeah, join us Sho!" Yaoyorozu shouted. "Sure, why not," I replied. I looked around the room to see Bakugou in the corner, he was being... quiet and he looked sad?

Once everyone continued talking I walked over to him. "Bakugou, are you alright?" I asked. "Well, I broke up with Kirishima, and I think he's okay with it but I still feel bad," Bakugou whispered. "It's alright Bakugou, look at Kirishima, he looks happy," I said. Bakugou looked up and over to Kirishima. "You're right, thanks Todoroki," Bakugou said. I froze. Todoroki? "Have you finally found out I have a name?" I asked. "Shut up IcyHot," Bakugou said. "I like Todoroki better," I said. "Would you prefer Peppermint?" Bakugou asked. My face turned red. "N-no! I-icyHot is fine," I stuttered. Bakugou chuckled. "That's what I thought," Bakugou said. Bakugou was about to say something when Ashido interrupted him. 

"Alright, let's watch a movie!" 

Everybody started talking to each other happily, chatting about what they want to watch. "We'll take turns picking movies! Deku, you pick first!" Ashido shouted. "Ohh, umm, hah," Midoriya mumbled. "How about that new All Might movie?" Midoriya asked. "Sure!" Ashido shouted. We shut out the lights and sat down. I decided to get comfortable on the farthest sofa from the tv, not having any interest in the movie chosen whatsoever. 

I looked beside me to see... Bakugou? "Not interesting enough for Lord Explosion Murder?" I asked. "One, don't call me that, and two, no it's not interesting at all," Bakugou said. "I agree, but it's Midoriya, what did you expect?" I asked. "I expected something less from the damn nerd," Bakugou replied. "Right," 

Once the All Might movie ended Ashido asked Tokoyami what he'd like to watch, and of course, he picked a horror movie. "Yes! An actual fuckin' good choice," Bakugou shouted.

I hate horror movies. I don't see why anyone would find it fun to scare themselves by watching something that's not even real. I'm also really frightened by horror movies, so that's also another reason why I hate them. 

Ashido turned the movie on, shut all the curtains and made sure all of the lights were off. 

"This way it'll be more freaky!" Ashido shouted. When the movie started it was fine, but the frightening parts began soon after. I was shaking and making small noises. I soon began biting my bottom lip trying not to let sounds escape, but I wasn't doing a very good job. "IcyHot? Are you scared?" Bakugou asked. "N-no!" I whispered, trying to hide the blushing. "Pfft, whatever" Bakugou mumbled. He wrapped his arms around me and placed me in his lap. By now, I was a blushing mess. I turned around, burying my head in his chest. I whispered a muffled, "Thank you, Bakugou," to which he replied with a "No problem, IcyHot," 

After the movie came to an end, I got off of Bakugou and Ashido turned on the lights. "OKAY! LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!" Yaoyorozu shouted. 

The room began filling with excited shouting. We all formed a circle and sat down, including me and Bakugou. "Alright, it was my idea so I get to go first!" Yaoyorozu shouted clapping her hands together. "Hmm, Sero! Truth or dare?" Ashido asked. "Oh, um, truth!" Sero shouted. "Hmm, do you like someone, and if so, who?" suddenly, Sero's face turned a light pink. "Idon'tlikeanyone!" Sero shouted, but nobody could understand him. "Hmm?" Ashido asked. "I don't like anyone!" Sero shouted. "Ohh, bummer, I thought you liked someone for a second there," Yaoyorozu said with a look of disappointment. "Well, Sero your turn to ask somebody!" 

After everybody besides Ashido went, Yaoyorozu said, "Okay, Ashido you go and then let's do something else!"  "Hmm, oh! Todoroki, truth or dare?" Ashido shouted happily. "Umm, dare?" I replied. "I dare you to stay up ALL NIGHT!" Ashido shouted excitedly. "Hmm, can someone volunteer to stay up with him to make sure he doesn't sleep?" Yaoyorozu asked, winking at me. Does she actually expect Bakugou to want to stay up with me? "I guess I will," Bakugou said raising his hand. Well, I was wrong.

YES! A whole night with Bakugou!? This is going to be a dream come true.

----------

Word Count: 1154.

Published: 08/19/2019 (Month/Day/Year)