End

Hello fellow humans. I was re-reading this book and decided I'm embarrassed at how cringy it is and in all honesty, I'm eager to finish it and finally stop having to be anxious about it. So here is the ending, I deeply apologize for not posting. I hope you enjoyed the book while it lasted

---------

It was a cold winter day in Japan, and oddly enough it was supposed to be a warm, sunny day. The weather was off today, but the citizens of Japan didn't mind. It was Saturday and Shoto was up at 5 am admiring the sun slowly rising. Recently Shoto had been having some sleeping issues, but he didn't mind. He found that staying up all night was somewhat calming in a way, and he completely understands what not sleeping could do to you, but he didn't mind much. Shoto smiled thinking about his lovely boyfriend, Bakugou.

Shoto didn't understand love much. It was just so confusing. He loved Bakugou with all his heart, but Shoto was just so scared he wasn't good enough for Bakugou. Frightened that Bakugou didn't actually love him. Todoroki hated and loved being with someone. He hated it because of the fluttering sensation in his chest that made him feel so stupid and vulnerable. He loved it because he felt so much less lonely and Bakugou made him feel loved. Nonetheless, Todoroki loved Bakugou more than anyone could imagine.

Todoroki picked his phone up as it had vibrated, signaling there was a notification. Todoroki's face lit up when he noticed it was Bakugou telling him good morning. Todoroki changed into a hoodie and sweatpants heading over to Bakugou's room, knocking vigorously. Bakugou opened the door, tightly hugging Todoroki's small waste. 

"Good morning, Shoto," Bakugou said quietly, motioning for Shoto to come in. 

"Good morning, Katuski," Todoroki smiled and sat down on Bakugou's bed. Todoroki yawned, covering his mouth with his right hand. 

"Did you not sleep again last night?" Bakugou questioned. 

"No, I couldn't," Todoroki sighed, rubbing his eyes.

"Here, you can go to sleep on my bed," Bakugou said, jumping in bed laying down, Todoroki instantly laying his head softly on Bakugou's chest. Bakugou grabbed Todoroki's hand. Instantly, like magic, Todoroki fell asleep in Bakugou's arms. Bakugou smiled looking at Todoroki's adorable face, knowing he couldn't have a better boyfriend. 

-----------------------------------

-End.