Hunt for a Job (continued)

Darrius's POV

When my baby said what she just said it just blown my mind. I feel so sorry for her. I wish I was the one who could if gotten her pregnant but instead anotha nigga did. she my girl. but I was too late, instead I was just Tryna fuck n duck but now I see that I need her n that she needs me as well. but now I see that she really needs me at this moment. My baby is hurt badly, mentally and physically. I wish I could help her but I don't know what to do or what to say. I'm just sitting there motionless. no words can come out my mouth. god please help my baby. I thought rubbing my baby back while she cries into my shoudler.

Aaliyah's POV

I can't believe I'm pregnant. Why god? Why me? I've never done anything wrong to anybody. But stuff happens right? Why did it just have to happen to me? i mean its not that indidnt want the baby cause i coukd never give away a baby i just didnt want tobget pregnant the way I did. I just cried and cried into Darrius's shoudler, that's all I could do.... was cry.

Baby I'm ok I said getting up wiping my tears away. I'm happy I said almost smiling. them he got up to hug me n kiss me. I love the way he kiss. I got up to donmy hygiene n put on some maroon colored lants with a maroon flower print shirt n my white sandals i guess i looked ok. I washed my face went downstairs to cook breakfast for darrius n left to find a job to get my baby something for his birthday. n yes its coming up. I want to make it a special day for him.

I got out the car and walked into this big building. It was a clothing store. "Hey Ma'am How Can I Help You"? I hear a lady say to me smiling all extra hard n shit. "Um I'm looking for a job n I thought I could work here." I said looking desperately.

"Well by the way you dress I can tell you have style she said touching my clothes" "Thanks" but is.... that a yes ? I said smiling. "Yes it is" ! You start tomorrow at five. "Oowwee ! thank you so much!!! I screamed hugging her running out of the store to go home.