Two Pregnant Girls

Two Years Later....

Aaliyah's POV

"King baby come here"! I yelled at my son. Oh yea I had my baby I'm so glad he out of this pooch cause he was hurting my back. & his name is King & he's one in half years old & he smart asf cause Darrius mom always talks to him. He's the cutest thing ever! & I'm not just saying that cause he my son. "Cwomin mwommy" he screamed running in my lap. "You ready to go get daddy from work"? I asked him putting his clothes on. "No" he said smiling showing his cute little dimples. "You say no for everything King you smart ass" I said laughing hard asf as he joins in he means yes when he say no.... sometimes. Ok baby let's go get daddy I said picking him up n closing the door. "Fwont"? he asked me if he can sit in the front. "No baby daddy sitting right there you got to get in your car seat" I said buckling him down n starting the car.

Darrius's POV

Dwaddy! King yelled getting out the car running to me. "Hey Son where yo moma". I said looking up at Aaliyah pretty self . "Right here now how was yo day" she said kissing me when I got in the car. "It was good ig" I said looking out the window. "You guess" she said turning my head towards hers. "Yea it was good but these hoes kept throwing themselves all over me" I said shaking my body getting disgusted. She started laughing hella hard. "I'm Foreal baby they had a big booty n they was ugly asf but they ain got nun on you"! I yelled making her laugh even more as we pulled up to the house. King was in the back sleep that's why it was so quiet the whole tie we as in the car cause he always talkin I though laughing.

Aaliyah's POV

Baby go to the room I'm finna lay king down I whispered to Darrius. "Damn I'm finna get me some" he said laughing. "Boy Shutup no you not" I said laughing. 'Knock Knock'. "someone at the door baby" I yelled to Darrius. "damn just when I was finna get some" he said getting mad. I was laughing hard asf cause he though he was really finna get some. "Who is it man" he said to the door with an attitude. "Shanda". "Omg what are you doing here" I said opening up the door n hugging her cause it looked like she been crying. Come on girl I said taking her up to me & Darrius room.