Party Time!

"Ay Ma you need help?  I asked Aaliyah. Umm Yea ig. Ight what's your combination? um 5-30-15.  "Ok here you go Ma. Thanks She said.  No Prob. She started walking off n I grabbed her arm.  Ay hold up what's yo number? as we exchanged numbers the bell rung.  Oh Shit! We both said looking up at each other. N she walked off.

Aaliyah's POV

After he helped me with my locker n the bell rung we looked up at each other n I felt a spark or something but idk. After school I saw my girl T talking to some dude he looked like one of the dudes that was posted up with Darrius this morning. Yea girl come on. We got in the car n she took me home I got out the car and walked to her window. Be ready at eight she said. ok bye. Momma!  I'm Home!  I yelled but I didnt get no answer. Oh Yea she don't get back till 4:30 I walked up the stairs n heard someone say "come here girl you know what time it is" I looked back n it was my moms punk ass boyfriend walking up Tue stairs towards me. I ran up the stairs n locked my door but it didn't help none cause he busted down my door n as he crawled on top of me he started pulling my pants n undies off n did the same with his. as he went in me I started to scream but no one could here me. as he kept going for which seemed to be thirty minutes he told me that if I tell anyone he's going to kill me n then we heard a door shut. my momma was walking up stairs n he left out of my room yelling telling me to Shutup for he beat my ass n my mom told me to shut the fuck up for she let him. I did what she said. I was thinking if I should tell her what he does to me everyday after school. I walked in her room. Moma ? WHAT GIRL DAMN!!? I sighed. Um everyday after school Rodney rapes me when your gone n he hurries up n leaves out of my room when you come up stairs that's why when you see him he's always walking out of my room n I'm crying! I said crying n talking fast. AMD with that she punched me in my face n told me to get out of her house n o never come back. N I did what she said. I ran to my room n packed up my clothes n left the house. I was walking on the side of the rode n a black truck pulled up beside me "Ay Ma you need a ride? I heard a familiar voice say . No thanks I'm good.  I looked up n it was darrius. Aaliyah! Get in the car. No I said I'm good. he got out n picked me up n put me in the car n then he grabbed my bags . He kept asking me why my face n eyes were red but I didn't answer him. Well if you need a place to stay until you find one you can stay at my house he said.  Ok Thanks. No Prob Ma. He turned the music up real loud n my song was playing.

" I think I met a real Niggah"

"He tells me what it is yeaah"

"I Think I Met A Trill Niggah"

" He Handling His Business"

"A Couple Scars Over His Eyes I Can Tell That He's Been Through It All"

"Thats Why I Don't Mind Swallowing My Pride Cause I Want Him To Know That He's In Control"

" And I Know That He Loves Meee"

"Cse I Give Him what The Streets Can't Oohh"

"So Whenever He Needs Me"

"Ill Show Him What His Hoes Can't"

He turned the music down n looked at me. What?  I asked him. I didn't know you could sing. You got a beautiful voice he said smiling at me. Omg you got the most cutest dimples ever!! n Thanks I said wiping my face. you welcome n thanks. you welcome I said. the drive was quiet n I drifted off to sleep. I Woke up cause we were slowing down n he got me out the car n carried my bags in.  This house is big!  Why don't you lock your doors? You know people around here is crazy I said . I know but people round here know not to mess with me. I started laughing. and he showed me around the house n told me I'm going to be sleeping in the guest room. He handed me a towel n told me to get in the shower n to come downstairs when I'm done.ok I said taking my clothe off n getting into a hot shower it felt so good. I got out n put on my pink bra n undies set along with my bleached high waisted pants n white half shirt n white n Pink Nike Air Max's. I'm not gone lie I looked sexy as Hell!  N my butt look big asf in these pants lol. I got my phone n texted T n told her she don't have to pick me up I'm already here n she said ok. I grabbed my phone n walked downstairs to see a big group of niggahs smoking on the couch n being loud as fuck.

I immediately got scared.

Darrius's POV

I was sitting down with my niggahs smoking n I seen Aaliyah come downstairs. Man I'm not even gone lie she looked FLY AS HELL!  She so sexy n them pants make her ass look even bigger than it already is. When she walked downstairs ally niggahs mouthes dropped. Ay Man Close Yall Damn Mouths!  I yelled getting mad cause they looking at Aaliyah like they just want to eat her up. She looked better than she did before when I seen her walking on the street she looked like she jus got jumped or something idk. But as long as she with me I'm not gone let nobody hurt her. She was looking scared n confused so I called her name. Aaliyah! Come here ma! I said she was walking over n sat down beside me. you good? I asked her. Yea I'm a1. Ay This Yo Girlfriend? one of my homies said. Naaw she just my friend she gone be staying here for a while though so stfu cause you scaring her I yelled. Aah my bad my bad he said.

Aaliyah's POV

you ok I said. I'm Aaliyah I introduced myself.  Wassup Aaliyah! they all said. then Darrius jumped up n introduced his friends to me.  Ok Aaliyah this is my homie T Dawg His name is Terrance but we call him T Dawg for short. n this is Lord, Trap, Breezy, Cole n Fletch. Its Nice To Meet You All I Said. You Smoke? They asked. Hell Yea I do I said grabbing the joint as I took a puff I just felt like I was in heaven I felt a good n in space like no one could touch me. I closed my eyes n relaxed. Then I heard people bust into the door saying "LETS GET TURNT UP"!! I jumped up N Fixed my clothes n some nigga was looking at me like he wanted to bite me or something n next thing I new he was walking over to me. Ay Guh What's Yo Name? he asked. Um Aaliyah I said. That's A Sexy name he said.  Um Thanks. You Tryna given me a lap dance cause that ass is big asf?  Um no I'm good Then He Grabbed me n took me upstairs n got on top of me kissing my neck n unbuttoning my pants I was telling him to get off of me but he wouldnt. so I screamed no one came n then when he got my pants off he tried to pull my undies down but I would let him so he hit me really hard in my eye. n I started crying n screaming n next thing I know Darrius busted in the room n stared beating the dude up. he was beating him up really bad n then he killed the dude n he walked out the room to get his homies so they could get the body out of his room. n after that I pulled my pants up n he came n sat on the bed with me. I was crying with my face in my hands. he asked me if I'm ok. "No I'm not ok I almost got raped twice in one whole day"!!  I screamed in his face n started back crying. he looked at me with his eyes big. Is that why you were walking with bags in your hands you ran away? I sighed. No I didn't run away I got kicked out cause everyday after school my moms boyfriend would rape me before she gets home from work n I told her today n she hit me n kickede out.  I said wiping my eye. it was bleeding. "he got a towel n out some warm water on it n wiped my eye." after that he stood up n grabbed me. he kissed my forehead n told me that he's not going to let anyone else hurt me again. what's your momma boyfriend name? he asked. Rodney I said.  Rodney, dope head Rodney. um yea I think so. ok I got him he said walking out his room going back downstairs to the party n I heard him say " Everybody Get Out My House "! Then he walked back up n I saw my girl T.  Hey Aaliyah! she said.  hey girl. what's wrong why your face bloody? She looked at Darrius n started hitting him saying "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO"!? we started laughing n she stopped n asked us whats funny. T he didn't do anything to me this boy tried to rape me n n he hit me n my eyes n I guess I started bleeding. oh she said letting out a sigh.  I thought I was gone have to kill you she said looking at Darrius laughing. but I'm finna go home girl I'm sleepy goodnight she said Ok girl bye n goodnight. When she left Darrius sat by me n told me to go to sleep. Ok Goodnight i said as he kissed me. After he kissed me he smiled at me n left.

UPDATES COMING SOON COMMENT N TELL ME IF ITS GOOD OR IF I SHOUKD ADD SOMETHING GIVE ME SOME NEW NAMES TOO!  THANKS!