Anotha Bad Night, (continued)

Aaliyah's POV

When Darrius phone rang when we was at Olive Garden, he said it was his mom. When he answered the phone all I heard was screaming n crying. He kept staring at me n I could tell his eyes were watering n then he threw his phone at another table, grabbed my arm n rushed out of the building. "Baby what's wrong"? I asked him. He wouldn't say nothing. He got in the car and put his head in his hands leaning forward on the steering wheels screaming. He was really scaring me. "Baby can you please tell me what's wrong you know ima always be here for you just tell me please". He put his head back, took a deep breath n sighed as he started the car. "My moms said my brother just got shot...... n he dead".

As he said what he just said I could feel my eyes watering up. I mean idk why I'm crying he's not my brother, buts he's my baby's brother n I know the pain he feel cause I lost a brother too he was in the streets n somebody shot him over petty shit like weed. "Baby, I'm so sorry to hear that I really am. I don't know how close y'all were but". "We were really close" he interrupted. I didn't know what to say. he looked so sad. "God please help me I don't know what to do or what to say or how I can comfort him." I thought. Then we pulled up at the hospital. when we walked in the building this beautiful woman ran into Darrius's arms. "Omg baby Trey just got shot n now my son's dead n I don't know what to do or why he got shot he just came to the door step holding his chest bleeding everywhere!" she was trying to talk n cry at the same time. "Momma ikn but its ok there's nothing we can do about it but find the bitch made niggah who did this." Darrius said to his mom holding her tightly. then the doctor came out the room. "FAMILY OF TREY JOHNSON." "your more than welcome to come in and see him before we take him" he said. "thanks" Darrius n his mom said. "Hey pretty lady.. who are you supposed to be? his mom asked to me. Oohh ummm... i-imm dari-rius's gir-rlfriend. I said stuttering. Oohh! "Baby I thought you said you will never fall in love" she said to darrius turning around. We both looked at Darrius n it looked like he was praying while holding his brother's cold hand. his mom held her chest n started back crying. I walked over to Darrius n he got up n hugged me.....tightly. I hugged him back, he was hugging me so hard that I couldn't hardly breathe. "I love you baby" I said as I started crying. "I love you too" he said crying with me. we stood there for a while then we watched his brother a lil while longer. "baby you ready?" he asked me. "yea". I said. "ok bye momma love you we bout to roll out." he said. ok bye baby , bye umm.. Aaliyah I said. "oh that's pretty" she said. thanks bye I said closing the door.

When we got home Darrius didnt even open up my door for me like he usually does.