Two Pregnant Girls

Tashanda's POV

I havent talked to my girl in a while. I been gone most of the time though. I want to tell her that I'm pregnant by that dude she saw me talking to that day of Darrius party. But it wasn't none like that. he raped me. But now were together. I'm so stupid & I don't know what to do about this. I miss her so much & I want to tell her but I don't want her to get mad at me. I heard my phone ring & I picked it up.

Aaliyah's POV
me: Hey Shanda !
Her: Hey girl what you been up to?
me: I could ask you the same thing. I said getting a attitude
Her: Um sorry I been away with my boyfriend..... and I'm pregnant.

long silence

Me: oh
Her: Um yeaa. You talked to darrius?
Me: Yes girl I'm pregnant & we getting married he proposed yesterday when we were at the beach for his birthday! I yelled getting happy. "Damn baby what you yelling for ? I heard Darrius say walking in the door.
Her: Tell him I said hey
Me: you here her bae I asked Darrius putting the phone up to his face.

yea wassup shanda where you been at? he asked kisisng me on my neck.

Darrius stop I whispered laughing.
Her: Well I guess Ima go by love yall . she said hanging up.

"Bae wassup with her"? Darrius asked me kissing down my stomach.

"Mmmm" I moaned. "She said she pregnant by some dude you hang with" I said trying not to climb on him & just take advantage of him. "oh he said pulling my pants down & kissing my area. "Omg Darrius please stop" I said trying to get up. Idk why he doin this to me & he know I'm pregnant. "Naaw don't run now come here" he said pulling me back & just licking my insides. it felt so good like I was in heaven or some.  "Ooooh Darrius" I said throwing my head back. Then he stopped after a while. "You ok bae you look like you just got shot" he said laughing hard asf. Shutup Darrius I said hitting him in the chest laughing with him. He got in the bed with me n kissed me. "Darrius I love you so much" I said rubbing his head while he lays on my chest. "I love you too ma" he said. Then we fell asleep.

Short Chapter Yes Ikn But You'll Like. Well I Hope So ...