My Babies (continued)

Darrius's POV

When we arrived at the restaurant it was hella people in there. But me n my baby stood out the most. Man I'm so happy she thought of something good like the beach cause after we eat we gone go back to the room change n go to the beach in the dark n ima propose to her. She gone love this big ass ting I got her ass. "Baby what you want to eat" I asked watching her look at the menu. "Umm I think I want this steak with the baked potato n baked asparagus" she said. Ugh you nasty I said laughing n she joined in. "Shutup boy n I want some ice n some reeses" she said looking straight at me. Baby I don't think they have reeses here.but they got some ice if that's what you want. "sure" she said looking sad. "I love you baby" I said holding her hand. "Love you too" she said looking up smiling. "what you getting baby"? she asked me. "Umm I'm getting the same thing as you I said smiling at her". she smiled back.

Aaliyah's POV

After we ate our food we went back to the hotel. I was so tired I wanted to lay down from walking around with this big ass belly. N did I tell y'all I was six months. "Put your swim clothes on baby" I heard Darrius day from the bathroom. Is he serous? he think I'm finna go swimming in the dark n with this big ass belly. he got me ducked up I love him n all but I'm a big bitch n I'm tired I thought looking at him crazy.  "what"? he said looking confused putting on his shorts. "Baby I'm tired n my back is hurting I want to lay down" I pouted sticking my lips out. "Ikn but just come on baby you gone have fun n then its my birthday come on please" he begged holding my hands. Damn why would he do this he knows I can't turn him down on anything if I tried. "Uggh ok fine" I said standing up. he kissed me n grabbed sour towels n stuff n waited on my to get dressed. I put on my pink n purple ombre skirt with holes in it. with my pink swiming bra. I didn't put on any shoes cause I wanted my feet to be in the sand. "Ight come on baby" I said walking out the door. As we got to the beach I didn't realize how pretty it was. the waters was so quiet n calmly drifting back n forth.

Darrius's POV

Aaliyah looked so....... beautiful walking through the sand with her arms in the air. Her hair was so pretty jut flowing through the calm winds. I love her little pregnant belly. I love her n I think its time to propose to her. "Hey baby come here" I said running catching up to her. Yea wassup she said turning around with her hair flying everywhere. As I got on my knee I saw her immediately put her hands over her mouth.

" Baby I love you soo much n I don't ever want you to think that I don't. I adore you for doing everything you've done for me. Your a strong women for getting back up all those times you got knocked down. your my right hand, my rider, my baby, my pain, n my heart cause if I wouldn't have found you I don't know what I be doin. I never thought I would fall in love but you showed me that I could. Your nothing like them hoes out there n that's why I love you n I want you to stay wit me forever n to never leave me" I said opening the box n holding it out. At that time she was crying so hard that I got scared. "Will you marry me Aaliyah Marie Jones?  I asked making her cry even more waiting on her to answer.

Aaliyah's POV

I cant believe this. I did not see this coming. I don't know what to say I'm just over here crying like a big ass baby. "Omg Darrius..... Yes.. Yes I will marry you I stood him up hugging him n crying in his shoulder". I could not believe this. I'm marrying Darrius. I need to call my girl n tell her about this.  speaking of her, I haven't talked to her in a while . I'm going to calm her when we get back to the room. "Come on baby stop with the crying n shit" Darrius said laughing I joined him. hush I said hitting him in the chest. We started laughing n he wiped my face with his hands. "Darrius I love you so much" I said hugging him tightly. "I love you even more baby" he squeezed a lil tighter n I grunted. "oh I'm sorry baby I forgot" he chuckled. Its ok I said smiling. when we got back to the room Darrius got into the shower first n so I decided to call my girl n tell her the big news.