Who? (continued)

Aaliyah's POV

After his mom left I stared at him confused. "I don't even know baby cause I can't tell you pregnant I guess its just something she knows, now come lay down with me" he said lifting his arms out. I walked over to his bed n layed down with him.  "Thanks Baby" he said kissing my forehead. "For what I let you get shot up n I wasn't there to ride for you. I'm supposed to be your girlfriend n your ride or die n now look at you all shot up n laying in a hospital bed n its all my fault" I said sitting up crying with my head n my hands. "Baby nothing is your fault, you didn't know thus was gonna happen n I didn't either I'm just glad I'm not gone cause I don't want to leave you here by yourself cause I could've died from all that blood leaving my body. I'm just glad it was me n not you, cause if it was you I would've lost it n went n blew some shit up or some" he said chuckling n I joined.

"Ok but I promise I'm not leaving your side EVER again" I said leaning over him kissing him. "Ok baby n I promise you I ain never leaving yours" he said kissing me back. I swear I love this dude so much he just don't know, I can't wait for his birthday!! I thought in my head smiling. "What you smiling big asf for"? he asked me. Huh!  "Oh! Ummm .. nothing just thought about something that's all" I said trying to lie.

Darrius's POV

I wonder she thinkn bout. Her smile is so pretty. I asked her what she smiling for but she said nothing, I could tell she lying. "Baby what kind of stuff do you like to do n What kind of stuff do you like, like is there a place you ever wanted to see or is there anything you've always wanted"? she just asked me all these questions n I don't know what she said. lol.  "What did you just say"? I yelled laughing at the same time she is making my day I swear I love ha being around that's my baby n its going to be for a long ass time.

"Ok I'm not gone lie Im trying to do something special for your birthday but I don't know what to do cause I don't know what kind of stuff you like or what you like to do. so I was trying to be sneaky n ask but you caught me" she said laughing I joined in. I love ha laugh. "Baby you ain got to get me anything for my birthday. I already got my birthday gift but it came a lil early" I said leaning over kissing her. I felt the pain but it didn't bother me as long as I could kiss my baby. "No that's not fair cause I know you would get me something" she said with a smirk n looking sad.

"You know ima get you something for your birthday. I have to get you some to show you that I love you n how much I love you". I said laying her on my chest. "No baby you just had surgery n I know you hurtin" she said sitting back up. "yea but when you with me I don't feel no pain" I said laying her back on my chest. she kissed my chest n started kissing my neck. "baby you Tryna make my friend get happy or whaa cause he getting a lil excited". I said smiling big. she started laughing so hard I had to laugh. "No I'm not just tryna show some love" she said kissing me. "Well you want me to let you leave cause I can tell you tired". I said rubbing her arm. "No I'm staying her with you I said I'm not leaving your side ever again ima always be right next to you" she said fixing her hair.

I can tell she was real serious. "ok well come on n lay down cause I'm tired". "I bet" she said laying down on my chest n with that we fell asleep. I guess I fell asleep first cause I remember her singing this girly ass song while rubbing my head. she has the most beautiful voice ever.