Adrian's anger

RPOV

I was being re-questioned over my time in Russia, my kills, the unpromised I went hunting with. I had no clue why and wasn't comfortable with it. Neither was Bub. I had a feeling I was in the middle of a royal political power play. My hands were unconsciously rubbing my bump to try and stay calm, to try and keep Bubby settled. It felt wrong not having Dimitri right here, he seemed to be able to sooth and entertain Bubby in a way I couldn't. Tatiana eventually dismissed the meeting and Adrian pulled me aside, leading me to his apartment.

"So. You saw him then?!"

"Hmm?"

"Belikov!"

"Adrian. Don't" I sighed. "Don't start. I can't handle it right now. Keeping my cool back there took everything I had. I'm hungry and exhaust-" Bubby kicked a very painful kick. "ow!" I exclaimed, before laughing "Yeah, I get it, you are too! Give Mommy a minute."

"Whose?!" Adrian screamed in my face.

I sighed, I couldn't catch a break today. "Dimitri's."

"But you two never-"

"Are you so sure? Do you even know where I disappeared to?"

"No, and no."

"Well. We have. Once before being turned and once after. I found him and he trapped me."

"And this?!" He flourished his arm in anger towards my bump. "This thing!" I flinched when he called my baby a 'thing'. "Came from which time?! How twisted is it?! Are you?!" He was yelling at me and about one step away from hitting me. I stepped away from him, turned and ran to the cells.

"Oh Roza!" I ran into Dimitri's arms. He picked me up and carried me out.

"What's going on Dimitri?"

"They're doing tests the public can see."

"Tatiana" I growled. "She has no right to make you a side show."

"Relax Roza." He sat on a bench, placing me on his lap- arms wrapped protectively around me. "Tell me, tell me what's got you so worked up."

"Adrian. He called Bubby a 'thing', 'twisted'. He called me 'twisted'. He was about to hit us." I sobbed into Dimitri's chest. One of his hands was running through my hair, the other was playing with my bump. Our Bubby, our baby. I slowly calmed down, and was almost settled when the interrogation began. I sat on one side of him, his hand on my knee and my hand on his knee, Lissa sat on his other side.

It took long enough but they decided to get him out of the cells and into his own room- with a guardian detail. Do you think I left his side that night? Nope!

"Oh Roza!" He exclaimed when I stripped to my bra and undies. "Stunning doesn't begin to cover it!" He was staring at the bump our growing baby was creating. I crawled onto the bed and sat, as crossed-legged as possible, in the middle. "Come get me!" I teased as I started unhooking my bra and threw it across the room. He growled his lust-filled growl and stripped to his undies before joining me on the bed.

"Hmm. Now I'm the one under house-arrest!" He teased as he carefully laid over me and started kissing every available surface.

"Hmm. An example of irony and karma, aren't we?!" I laughed, then moaned as his lips hit a sweet spot. We didn't compromise Bubby but things did get heated. We awoke entangled in each other. And it was sweet, and peaceful, until the morning sickness hit. I was warned it could go on right through until I was full term so it didn't surprise me, but worried Dimitri.

"Chill comrade. I was warned I would likely get this until full term- you get why."

"Oh Roza." Pain laced his voice. "I'm-"

"Don't say 'sorry'. I'm used to it. Remember what I said- worth every sacrifice?"

"Yes."

"This is included."

"By god Rose! I love you." He grinned and kissed my cheeks.

"I love you too Dimitri."

"Umm. Guys?" A clearly uncomfortable Guardian Shaw interrupted us.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You two need to get to Sunday mass. Rose?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you have an-" he got cut off by Adrian walking through the door.

"Here! Bloodwhore!" He chucked a bag into the bathroom. I noticed his eyes. Shit! They were red.

"Shaw! Deal with him- krasnyye glaza!" I'd just told Shaw Adrian had red eyes, it was an order to kill. It didn't take long for Shaw to kill Adrian but every second seemed like an eternity. I opened the bag and ended up hurling into the toilet. In it was a pile of my clothes and a doll baby- all blood-soaked.

"Shaw?"

"Yes Belikov?"

"Do cleanup. I'm calling Lissa."