The next big Belikov bomb

Hours later I got a call from Roza telling me "Croft's office calls comrade!" And they were her exact words she excitedly exclaimed before squealing. I was there minutes later.
"Belikov." Croft greeted.
"Guardian Croft." I sat next to Roza after pecking her cheek. "Roza." I smiled.
"Dimitri." She beamed, her eyes twinkling with a secret. "You're not going to believe what just happened."
"Roza?" I raised an eyebrow.
"You know how Tatiana's questioned me twice over my time in Russia?"
"Yeah." Where was my woman going with this? She hated Tatiana, and Tatiana hated Rose.
"And how Adrian gave me everything?"
"Yes."
"And how no one liked any of the possible 'solutions' to 'fix the protection problems' at the ski lodge?"
"Yes."
She totally beamed, she radiated pride, happiness and glee. "They fixed their 'stalemate' issue. I was right to think I was in the middle of a Royal political power play." She was practically bouncing in her seat. She was overjoyed by the solution. "Guess. Guess what it is."
"Roza." I chuckled. "Just spit it out. You clearly love it."
"I'm the dhampir Queen. We're our own society, our own world. We make our own decisions, fix our problems our way. We still protect, but, 'they come first' doesn't exist- or, well, won't by the time I'm done. And," she built up the suspense, "there's only one royal line. The Belikov's. The Belikov's are the dhampir royal line." She was grinning like a Cheshire Cat.
What the hell?! She'd just been turned into a queen, and ecstatic- when she hated royalty. And as for me, I was her consort, or the king- and I shared Rose's view on royals.
"Rose? How are you happy about that? I know, and quite frankly- as you well know- share, your view on royals."
"Ah. See, we can bring change. As I said before, we can fix our problems our way. That means sending out offensive teams, normal guardians, collecting the un-promised to teach them how to focus and work as a team before releasing them back out to look after themselves. We can remove the stigma around the communes- show the family and community side and embrace it, us being a prime example."
"Okay, now I get how you can be so excited- and honestly Roza, it's catching." I leaned over and kissed her cheek. "You're one amazing woman."
"I'm your amazing woman."