Chapter Seven

A year later: 2018

Peter was riding his school bus, they had a field trip that day.

He was listening to music, when he felt his spidey senses going off.

He looked out the window and saw a doughnut-shaped space ship in the middle of New York.

He tried to tap Ned on his shoulder, instead he hit his face.

"Dude, I need you to cause a distraction." He whispered.

Ned looked at the space ship and yelled,
"We're all gonna die!"

***

"Pete, that's the wizard."

"On it!"
***
"Dad, I'm being beamed up!"

"Hold on, Kid!"
***

"Don't tell me that you thought this through, cause I know you didn't."

"I did think this through. And I was going to go home, but this suit is incredibly intuitive, by the way, so if anything it's kinda your fault that I'm here."

"What did you just say?"

"I take that back."
***

After Tony and Peter saved Strange from Ebony Maw, they walked to the front of the massive space ship.

Strange walks closer to Tony, "Can you fly us back home?" He asks.

Tony doesn't answer, as he was lost in bad memories.

"Stark? Can you get us home?"

"Yeah, I heard you. I was just thinking that we shouldn't."

"I don't think you understand this, but under no circumstances should Thanos get this stone, or we will all be doomed."

"No, it's you who doesn't understand, that Thanos had been in my head for six hears, and now he's back! And I don't know what to do, so I think we should take the fight to him, before he brings it to us."

"Alright, Stark. We go to him, but you should understand that if it comes to saving you and the kid or the stone... I will not hesitate to let both of you go."

"Alright, doc." Tony said, before stepping towards Peter.

"You're an Avenger now." He said, and immediately went to the front of the massive space ship.

Peter looked ahead of him, feeling proud and excited at the same time.

But Tony was the opposite of his son, he was nervous, and scared, he could die during this mission, so he had to make one of his son's dream come true. He was 100% sure that he made the right decision by making his teenage son a part of their team.

And just like that; Peter, His dad, Strange and four guardians of the galaxy (Quill, Nebula, Drax and Mantis), whom they met on their way to Thanos' planet, found themselves on Titan, homeland of the mad titan, Thanos.
***
Soon enough, Thanos arrived, now possessing four infinity stones, The power stone, the reality stone, and the space stone.

The superheroes did everthing they could to stop the mad titan, but they failed, and Strange had to give up the time stone to save Tony.

"Why did you do that?" Tony asked Strange, devastated.

"There was no other way." He responded.

The four guardians, Strange, Tony and his son sat on Titan, not being able to do anything while being stranded on a forigen planet.

Suddenly, Drax, started to turn to dust.

"Quill?"
***

"Something is happening."
***
"Stay with me Quill." "Oh, man..."
***
Tony looked around him, everybody, except Strange, Nebula, himself and Peter were left.

But then, the thing that Tony feared the most was happening infront of his eyes.

"Dad? I don't feel so good." Peter said, looking down at his hands.

He threw himself at his dad, holding onto him for dear life.

"You're alright." Tony said.
He wasn't sure if he was trying to convince himself or Peter.

"I don't wanna go, please, dad, I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go." Peter pleaded.

Tony layed him on the ground, watching his beloved son turn to dust infront of his eyes.

"I'm sorry." Peter said, eyes filled with tears, as he turned to dust.

Tony looked at his hands, some of his son's dust left on them.

He turned to face Strange again.

"Tony, we're in the endgame now." The doctor said, before turning to dust himself.

Tony sat on the ground, devastated of what just happened.

He failed to do the one thing he swore to do his whole life; Protecting his son.

He was left there, stranded on a planet, miles aways from earth, with an alien girl that he bearly knew.