Chapter 2

*No one's P.O.V*
<Pratice>
"Alright! We will have a mini-game between Second years and First years!" Riko announced during Practice. Perfect! Time to show Kagami not to look down on me. (Y/N) Thought, emitting a dark aura with a bored face.

During the Tip-off, Kawahara passed the ball back to Kagami, who ran to the other side and slammed the ball in. (Y/N) then stole the ball from a Second year and dribbled back to the basket. Izuki guarded her but she passed the ball between his legs and ran passed him. Catching the ball again, she leaped and dunked the ball into the hoop.

"You know Kagami... I'll make you eat your words." (Y/N) glared at him. Kagami smirked in reply. Turning around she went face-to-face with Kuroko. "You playing?" The light blue-haired boy nodded. (Y/N) passed the ball to Kuroko, who caught the ball but it got stolen by another Second year.

"Alright. Let's show them how we play." Hyuga shouted. With that, the second-years began double-teaming and triple-teaming Kagami and (Y/N). With the tables turned and a few minutes left on the clock, Kawahara exclaimed,

"They're Good!"

"I had had enough," Furihata stated, wiping his sweat. Kagami grabbed him by the shirt and yelled,

"What do you mean you had enough?!" (Y/N) looked over and saw Kuroko kneed Kagami at his popliteal fossa (The part behind the knee). "What was that for?!" Kagami lets go of Furihata and grabbed Kuroko's Shirt instead. At this point, (Y/N) mentally face-palmed because of his short-temper but (Y/N) overheard Izuki say,

"How long has he been in the game?" pointing at Kuroko. (Y/N) widened her eyed in shock and thought, They didn't see him? Turning back to Kuroko, who asks for the ball, she thought, Is Kuroko-kun's lack of presence that strong that no one saw him?

I'm the referee, yet I didn't see him. Riko sweatdropped before she thought, Was he always in? She widens her eyes.

Back to the game, Kawahara passed the ball to Kuroko who passed the ball, which went into Furihata's hands, who then shoots the ball in. This continued over and over until the first years were one point behind the second years. (Y/N) smirked a little bit, One of the first years passed to Kuroko but the ball got intercepted by Hyuga who made the ball go out. However before it did go out, (Y/N) punched the ball in and Kagami caught it and dunked the ball.

"First Years won this game!" Riko shouted, announcing that practice was also now over.

.....................................................................
*At Maji Burger*

Kagami brought a huge amount of burgers at Maji Burger and sat at a window seat. Eating a burger, he failed to notice a certain blue hair.

"Domo," Kuroko stated, sipping on his vanilla shake. Kagami chocked on is burger before shouting,

"When did you get here?!" Not only did this caused a lot of stares an (H/C) girl, who just recently got her order, also walked toward them and sat down.

"I was always here," Kuroko replied. (Y/N) sweatdrops at the now recognized situation. Kagami sighs before throwing a burger to Kuroko who fumbles while catching it and gave a confused look.

"Here. I guess you deserved this. And you too." Kagami responds.

"No thanks, Kagami-Kun. I'm good with what I have." (Y/N) politely refuse and took a bite out of (F/F).

.....................................................................
*After Eating*

The three of them walked out of the fast-food restaurant and the topic of the Generation of miracles came up.

"How will I do against them?" Kagami asked eagerly.

"You will be destroyed instantly," Kuroko said bluntly.

"Pft! How about me, Kuroko-Kun?" (Y/N) asks.

"You will be destroyed instantly, too." (Y/N) frowns a bit as they stop at the red light.

"Hah! That's the type of thing that makes me fire up! You see, I want to be the best basketball player in Japan." Kagami boasts.

"Not too far off, but I guess it's the same for me except as the best female player." (Y/N) reply. As they got to the other side, Kuroko says

"You both will fail even if you work together." Kagami has an irk mark on his forehead while (Y/N) almost tripped on her feet. They both glared at Kuroko but Kuroko just gave them a small smile. "I've also decided that the brighter the light, the darker the shadow. I will be your shadow, and help you achieve your goals." This time both of them gave a smirk. And then, they part ways.

Maybe there IS more to life than we know, Kosuke. (Y/N) thought, laying in bed. Cause I'm happy that I met them. I hope one day you'll get to see them too.

.....................................................................
*Next Day*

"Hyuga! I'd like to verse you in basketball!" Kagami exclaimed.

"No can do. You must be an official member to do that." Hyuga stated. Kagami grits his teeth and went to find Riko. Soon he found her in her classroom drinking milk.

"Riko! I would like an official membership form!" Kagami shouts. She spits her milk out in surprise

"Are you guys that impatient?! You're the third one!" Riko reply. Kagami narrows his eyes.

"Third?"

Flashback
"Coach, Can I become an official member?" Kuroko asks. Riko in shock spat her milk out.
Flashback Ends

"And then there was (Y/N)."

Flashback
"Riko-Chan. I would like an official membership form." (Y/N) asks the brown hair girl who once again spat her milk out in surprise.
Flashback End

They got here before me! Kagami thought, his eye twitching in anger."You Rascals." Riko sighs before responding, "Here. Meet me on the rooftop on Monday at 8:40. And don't be late."

.....................................................................
-(Y/N)'S P.O.V-
*On Monday*

"Here, take it and I'm going to go now," Kagami said to Riko. This isn't going to end well. I thought, with a bad feeling and boy was I right.

"Nope. You, first-years are going to announce your dreams or goals here, on the rooftop. And if you fail..." Riko cracked her knuckles and gave us a closed-eye smile.

"Can I say I want a girlfriend?" The hell?

"Nope."

"Fine by me," Kagami stated as he went to the edge of the roof and leaped on top of the railings. "KAGAMI TAIGA, Student of Class 1-B. I will beat the Generation of Miracles and become the best player in Japan!" Kagami yells.

"Next!"

"I'll go." I volunteered. "(F/N) (L/N). Student of Class 1-B." I climbed the railing and balanced on it. I'm so lucky I wore shorts today. I thought. "My dream is for a certain someone to come back to me," I shouted.

<Time Skip to Kuroko>
"May I speak with this? I'm not a very loudspeaker." Kuroko asks, holding up a megaphone from who knows where? But just then, the door to the rooftop opened and a teacher ran through the door.

"Damnit! Just when we were almost done!" Riko cursed.

~END~
I apologize for the delay. I had the stuff to do like Summer School and all. But I wrote longer so I hope you enjoy this long chapter that is like 1120 words long. I hope you enjoyed!