Chapter 4

*Morning*
<No one's P.O.V>

(Y/N) sat in her seat beside Kuroko. Propping her arm on the desk, she fell into a short nap.

Dream
It was a dark night. A group of three had just got into a car. Their faces not determined.

"Do you think she'll like it?" A deep voice asks. It held up an item.

"She better. We can't just buy it and she doesn't appreciate it." A younger voice spoke.

"Now, now. You know she won't be like that." A sweet-sounding voice assures them. They were so busy talking to each other it seems the older man didn't know that the light had turned red.

Crash! In the midst of the night, it seems that two cars had hit. A pool of blood formed from under the family of three's car. The other, however, seemed only a bit broken and a smaller pool of blood and oil flows out.
End

(Y/N) woke up to see that she was slightly drenched with sweat and saw the teacher coming. Saved! She thought in relief.

...
*Lunch Time*

The six first years stood in a straight row as the second years stood in front of them.

"What do you want?" Kagami asks.

"Go buy some bread." Riko smiles.

"Huh? Bread?"

"On the 27th of each month, Seirin's cafeteria sells a limited quantity of very special bread." Riko continued. "It's said that eating this bread brings success in life, clubs or anything else. The triple delicacy of Iberian pork cutlet sandwich with caviar, foie gras, and truffles. It is only 2800 yen!"

"We beat Kaijo and practice is coming along well. We are asking you to buy this fantastic bread to continue building the momentum. However, It's always a bit busier than usual."

"We just gotta buy some bread right?" Kagami said as Hyuga looks away. "That will be as easy as pie... ma'am."

"Here." Hyuga hands Kagami an envelope. " Don't worry the second-years will pay for this. Buy lunch for everyone else while you're at it." Hyuga gave a creepy smile. "But if you fail, I won't need the change instead you'll do triple the footwork and training."

The First-years flinched. Terrifying... They thought.

"If you don't go now, they'll be sold out." Izuki directed their attention towards him.

"Izuki-senpai..."

"It's fine we managed to buy some last year." He reassured them. "You're just buying some bread." And then it was as though a light bulb was above him. "Bread?" He muttered. He took out his notebook and wrote his pun down. "Panda bears eat panda bread."

"Goodbye." The first-years walked away while dragging (Y/N) cause she was just about to say another pun.

Mitobe raised his hand with a worried face. "You always worry too much, Mitobe," Koganei said. "What are you? Their mom?"

"What do you mean 'a little busier' Riko?" Hyuga asks.

"Ehh? I'm making this an annual event for first-years!"

Meanwhile...

(Y/N) stood with her teammates dumb-struck by what was in front of them.

"Are you serious?" Kagami managed to blurt out.

"LADY, GIMME A IBERIAN PORK SANDWICH."

"STOP PUSHING."

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"